TWENTY TWO-22

3rd POV

"AAAAHH!!! W-where did this pictures come from?!!" Marie shouted as she saw the pictures the moment she went inside the bathroom.

It was horrifying she doesnt know who took it.

She took all of it then ripped and throw them inside the trash can.

She walked out the bathroom to change clothes when she saw more pictures inside her wardrobe it sent shiver to her spine.

She ripped it then threw it away. This time she thought it was finish but the moment she looked at her window she screamed in fear.

It was a picture of her with a boy from another country.

And a blood message was written on the window it says.

"♠I WILL KILL YOU SO TRY TO HURT HIM AGAIN AND YOUR DEAD♣"

Tears started to roll down her eyes she wiped the blood as she rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

It digusted her so much.
What she didnt know is that two pair of eye keeps looking at her intently already planning how she will die in their hands.

???"Tsk she's an easy prey so why does he needs our help!"

???Doesnt matter stop asking questions you know how he is this girl just needs to die." Both of the boys said as they smiled and looked at Marie's window.

"This is gonna be fun HAHAHA" Hisoka laughed looking at Marie inside the gym who looks like she saw her own dead body.

Hinata smiled and gave Hisoka a highfive, while Yuusuke looked at Marie being fidgety its like she wont stop looking around.

"Hey Girl with blue hair you wont find him HAHAHA!" two boys shouted and everyone in the gym looked at them.

"Who the hell are you? Are you even allowed here in the first place?" Tsuki and Daichi asked.

"Course we are our Dad And appa are both here." they smirked and waved at Hinata and Hisoka.

"Tsk so you guys finally made it?" Hisoka asked teasingly as he pulled a card out and threw it to a black haired guy.

"This trick wont do and stop realising your nen its too powerful."

Hisoka grinned and licked his lips.." you really are big now arent you."

"He is so hands off!" the other replied as he glared at Hisoka.