TWO-2

3rd POV

Everyone was waiting outside the school for Coach Ukai to arrive. A few later they see Hinata walking up to them with five bags of meat buns in his right hand, while the other hand holds his duffle bag.

"Good morning you all!" Hinata greeted while giving meat 1 bag of meat buns to the team and keeping the other 4 inside his duffle bag.

They all happily took the meat buns and shared it with eachother.

"Thanks. I guess."

 Tsukishima said, hiding his smile.

 "Woah Tsuki your smiling!" The greenette beside him said.

 "Urusai Yamaguchi." 

 "Gomen Tsukki." He replied smiling sheepishly.

They were all having fun and talking to eachother until Coach Ukai arrived with Takeda sensei.

They greeted the both of them and went inside the bus with their managers.

'Why is everyone so whipped for the orange haired kid? He isn't even as hot and sexy as me. Besides, he's not even pretty!' Marie thought glaring daggers at Hinata.

15 minutes later, they arrived at the site. 

Hinata was the first one to get off the van. 

He saw Kenma and ran while shouting his name."Kenken! I missed you!" Hinata said as he hugged the setter.

'Lucky..' 

"I-I missed you too Sho." Kenma replied, blushing. It made Hinata smile.

"Chibi-chan~"

"Hey hey hey! My number one desciple!"

"Little spiderman how are you?"

 "Shoyooo~!" 

 Each and every one of them greeted. 

Marie introduced herself but Oikawa, being the bitch he is, shrugged it off and ran to his Chibi-chan.

The others greeted her but immediately walked away to talk with Shouyou or do their own thing.

This made Marie angry, she wanted everyone to like her and she wanted the spotlight for herself.

They all went to their respective dorms to set their things.

After they finished, they gathered inside the gym to have a practice match.

Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa

Seijoh VS Nekoma

Fukurodani VS Inarizaki

Date Tech VS Itachiyama

(Dont actually know how to write a volleyball play so imma go list the winners down coz im dumb af lmao)

-Nekoma

-Karasuno

-Fukurodani

-Date Tech

After the matches they were all called to eat at the cafeteria.

Everyone wanted to eat with Hinata but Kiyoko didn't want a world war three to start so she told the teams that Hinata will eat with her and the managers.

Marie, being jealous, took her phone out and clicked on an app that could make fake conversations.

She made it look like Hinata was telling her that he hated every team there is and how fucking cocky all the team member's were.

'I need to make everyone hate that orange crusty fucking monster or I wont get any chance with those hot volleyball daddies!' Marie thought as she looked at Yachi and Kiyoko talking to Hinata.

She texted her hacker friend to send it to every member in all the volleyball teams by tomorrow.

She smiled at Hinata sweetly and put her phone down.

Proof reader:Semesneedstobegentle

Editor:Semesneedstobegentle

Author:parkjeon850