NINETEEN-19

3rd POV

After the commotion everyone was still worried Tsuki and the other team asked Bokuta and Tendou what happened.

They didn't answer truthfully because keeping the secret for now is the best choice.

As everyone was busy chattering Coach Ukai went inside the gym with Takeda sensei.

"I have some announcement to make and I want you all to listen!" Ukai proceed.

As we all know Marie's birthday is near and as a new and kind hearted manager she is we planned to celebrate her birthday."

Everyone looked at eachother, the others nod un agreement as some like Tendou and Lev rolls their eyes and started playing with their phones.

"I am announcing this now because Marie is out to buy some foods for us and we will plan about his later in respective dorms, plan a beautiful birthday she will never forget as tue manager of volleball club."Ukai dismissed them and walked out.

Everyone was so quiet that when Hinata went inside the gym with a new student they all look in jealousy.

"Man I never thought I'd meet you here Hinata." The man said as he played with a joker card.

Daichi knew this guy and he knows his terrible. "Hinata you shouldn't talk to someone like him he is heartless." Daichi said which made Hinata and the guy look at him.

"Im sorry, who are tou again?" Hinata asked as his eyes darkens, a shiver ran through everyones spine except Hinatas team mates.

They all laughed, they can feel the fear through them which makes Hinata happy because he feeds off from fear and he likes this atmosphere veey much.

The guy beside him laughed hysterically and threw a card of spade to Yuusuke which he caught calmly.

"Tsk, still stingy about me I see." The guy said coldly.

"Of course I will be you nearly made my brother pregnant how am i suppose to act towards you?!" Yuusuke spat.

"Get away from our boyfriend!" Sei and Ibuki said as Sei's eyes started to glow as Ibuki clenched his jaw.

"Hmm, say my name then maybe I will." The man smirked and licked his lips.

This man looks like a murderous clown who the hell has a friend like that?
The other team thought as they watch the scence unfold.

"Is no one gonna ask how HINATA NEARLY got pregnant because of this guy?!" Kageyama and Ushijima said simultaneously.

This made all the team see red. They were about to walk up to the guy when Marie entered.

"Hey everyone I bought you favorite meatbuns and orange juice!" She said happily and walked up to Terushima.

They all gathered around her because of hunger.

"Tsk, this girl is still alive I should have finished her the moment I saw her two months ago, no one gets away after hurting my tangerine." The guy thought as he licked the card he was playing with and smirked at Marie handing out foods.

(Hi guys im back again and I hope you like this chapter!)

So who do you think is the new guy comment down below and dont forget to vote to support my story thank you💜💜