𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

[Aster]: (Y/n)..-Aster's voice calls, (Y/n) turns and looks at him and see him jogging up the path to her- I've been looking everywhere for you...

She flinched slightly at his somewhat bitter tone. She looks at him nervously, clearing her throat and slowly backing away. 

[Aster]: Listen... There's no way you're winning tomorrow. I'm going to be the one to kill the Monstrous Nightmare. Got that?..

[Y/n]: O-Okay...-She stammer, rubbing her neck as he raises a brow while crossing his arms- I just... Don't understand you. Why do you hate me so much?..

Aster flinches, though it was barely noticeable. He casted his gaze down, a large frown stretched on his face before he looks back up at (Y/n)

[Aster]: I do not hate you. I just don't like you being with Hiccup...

[Y/n]: We already talked about that, Aster. I don't care what you think of Hiccup, you won't take me away from him!...

Aster looks at her silently before looking down.

[Aster]: All I want is to have you by my side, nothing more...

[Y/n]: Aster...

»—————«

Hiccup sighs softly, moving the pencil back in place as he flicks it a few more times before it moves out of place once more.

He sits up, his eyes catching movement before he leaps up with a gasp.

[Hiccup]: Dad! You're back!..-Hiccup quickly starts moving his drawings of Toothless and (D/N) under his book, clearing his throat- Gobber's not here, so....

[Stoick]: I know..-Stoick replies, grunting as he squeezes through the tiny door frame- I came looking for you..

[Hiccup]: Y-you did?..-Hiccup stammers, continuing to move his drawings-

[Stoick]: You've been keeping secrets..-Stoick says in a low voice-

[Hiccup]: Huh?...-Hiccup felt his heart drop as he swallows- I have?..

[Stoick]: Just how long did you think you could hide it?...

[Hiccup]: I... I... I don't know what you're..

[Stoick]: Nothing happens on this island without me hearing about it... So...-Stoick starts, narrowing his eyes- Let's talk... About those dragons...-Hiccup's hand slips off his book, his heart hammering as it falls to the ground-

[Hiccup]: Oh, gods. Dad I'm so sorry..-Hiccup pushes his hair back, looking at his drawings- I-I was going to tell you. I just... Didn't know how to...-He pushes around his drawings-

He begins to chuckle, which turns into a hearty laugh. Hiccup nervously laughs along, looking at his dad in confusion.

[Hiccup]: Y-you... You're not... Upset?..

[Stoick]: What?!..-Stoick questions, some laughter escaping him- I was hoping for this!..

[Hiccup]: Ah... You... Were?..-Hiccup's brows furrow in confusion-

[Stoick]: And believe me, it only gets better! Just wait till you spill a Nadder's guts for the first time! And mount your first Gronckle head on a spear. What a feeling!..-He shoves Hiccup, making Hiccup yelp and fall back into a basket- You really had me going there, son! All those years of being the worst Viking Berk has ever seen..

Stoick takes in a deep breath of relief.

[Stoick]: Odin, it was rough! I almost gave up on you! And all the while you were holding out on me!..-He laughs, sighing once more- Oh, Thor Almighty!..

He takes a seat as Hiccup wiggles out of the basket, smiling and exhaling.

[Stoick]: With you doing so well in the ring... we finally have something to talk about..-Stoick scoots forward with an eager grin-

Hiccup becomes silent, as he nervously looks around as Stoick continues waiting for a response. He opens his mouth to say something before shutting it again, sighing quietly. Stoick eagerly scoots forward, his smile faltering slightly as he clears his throat.

[Stoick]: Oh. Here... I, um... I brought you something..-He takes out a Viking helmet, adjusting the horn- To keep you safe... In the ring..-Hiccup takes it with a small smile-

[Hiccup]: Wow, thanks! ...

[Stoick]: Your mother would have wanted you to have it..-Stoick replies as Hiccup inspects the helmet with his hand- It's half of her breastplate..

Hiccup quickly removes his hand, looking up at Stoick with a nervous laugh.

[Stoick]: Matching set..-Stoick taps his helmet with a sad smile- Keeps her... It keeps her close, you know...-Hiccup stares at the helmet with wide eyes as Stoick continues- Wear it proudly. You deserve it..

Hiccup slowly sets the helmet down with a guilty expression, awkwardly looking around before dramatically yawning.

[Hiccup]: Oh, I should... Really... Get to bed. Um--

[Stoick]: Yes! Good. Okay, good talk..-Stoick stammers, rising and nodding-

[Hiccup]: I-I'll see you back at the house--

[Stoick]: We should do this again--

[Hiccup]: Great..-Hiccup clears his throat- Thanks for stopping by. And for the--

[Stoick]: I hope you like the--

[Hiccup]: ...breast hat...

[Stoick]: The hat..-Stoick bumps his head on the beam, making him quickly adjust his helmet- Well... Yep. Good night..

He squeezes out of the small room, leaving Hiccup alone. Hiccup sighs heavily, shaking his head with a frown as he sets his hands on his waist.

Stoick sighs in relief, nodding with a smile as he sets his hands on his waist. He walks forward, jumping as he runs into hanging metal and gear. He backs up, lunging for more weapons as they fall before adjusting his helmet, rushing away.

»—————«

██████████ 100%

███████░░░ 70%

████░░░░░░ 40%

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚