𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

The familiar fog envelopes the Viking's ships as they sail through, Stoick at the front and watching for danger. 

[Stoick]: Sound your positions..-He instructs as he looks around- Stay within earshot...

[...]: One length to your stern!...

[Gobber]: Listen, Stoick. I was overhearing some of the men just now, and, well, some of them are wondering what it is we're up to here. Not me, of course..-Gobber stammers as Stoick's gaze remains ahead- I know you're always the man with the plan. But some, not me, are wondering if there is, in fact, a plan at all and what it might be...

[Stoick]: Find the nest and take it..-Stoick growls back, looking back as Toothless rumbles lowly-

[Gobber]: Oh, of course. Send them running. The old Viking fallback. Nice and simple...

[Stoick]: Shh, shh!...

Toothless begins to chitter, his senses heightened and his ears perked as he leans to the side. Stoick swiftly moves to the tiller, shoving some of the men aside as they grunt. 

[Stoick]: Stand aside..-Stoick demands, taking control as Toothless's head snaps up, his teeth curled back in a snarl and his eyes slits-

Toothless looks to the East. Stoick turns the ship, leading the others through the rock maze. The dragon looks to the West, making him turn the ship and narrowly avoid jagged rocks.

[...]: Hard to port..

Vikings whisper to each other, bracing to sharply turn.

»—————«

(Y/n) and (D/N) were flying through the mist of the place. (D/N) growls, her scales spiking. 

[Y/n]: What's wrong, (D/N)?...-She asked, the dragon growled as she looked around- We're going to save you, Toothless...

»—————«

Hiccup looks up at the familiar gates holding the Monstrous Nightmare. He swallows nervously, as he starts to approach the gate.

[Fishlegs]: If you're planning on getting eaten..-Fishlegs' voice makes him pause and look back- I'd definitely go with the Gronckle..

Hiccup turns back, surprised to see Aster standing with the other kids. Tuffnut shoves past them.

[Tuffnut]: You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon. It's me...-Snotlout shoves Tuffnut away-

[Snotlout]: I love this plan...-Ruffnut swiftly elbows Snotlout out of her way as she looks at Hiccup-

[Hiccup]: I didn't...

[Ruffnut]: You're crazy...-Her expression softens to a smirk- I like that...