Chapter 39

Jimin POV~

"Hyung.. Can we talk?" I question from the doorway.

I don't wait for a reply as I step over to the end of his bed and take a seat.

Yoongi Hyung finally sets down his ipad and meets my lingering gaze.

"I'm worried..about the future" I mutter out as I fiddle with the rips of my jeans, yoongi let's out a hum in understanding.

"I just can't stop thinking about what if y/n says she doesn't want to come with us even though time is running out, I mean we've been here almost 4 months but since we last talked about it nothing has been said.. I don't want to leave without her.. "

Yoongi let's out a sigh as he sits up straighter and takes hold of my hand. He pulls me down to his chest and I lock my hands around his waist.

"you sure do talk alot" he chuckles out lightly and I squeeze him tighter in protest

"but.. I think everyone is thinking the same. Even y/n. I don't know what will happen but I do know this isn't entirely our choice and we need to wait for y/n  so if it helps ease your mind I know she will make the right choice for her"

I hum out an 'okay' and Bury my face in his lap sucking in a deep breath.

"I'm scared to leave without her because I don't think I want to see the future where she isn't there with us.. I feel inpatient and it's eating me up inside just thinking about it"

'because what if she doesn't want to be with us'

.......

Y/n POV~

I make my way downstairs after spending the morning couped up in my room hung over the mount of work that had pilled up over the past few days.

Spotting namjoon and hoseok sat watching the TV I make my way over and sprawl myself across the two who only make a few protests of defeat until making themselves comfy again. With my head on hoseoks legs and body on Namjoons I feel a hand rake through my hair to meet the loving gaze of hoseok "hey" he smiles down at me.

I guess you could say we got 'close enough' to be like this with each other. Each of their kisses, hugs and love I cherish giving my all in return.

I enjoy days like this.

Days where I can lazy around surrounded by all of them, not missing a moment together.

"hey" I whisper back, letting a smile pull at my lips when Namjoons head hovers above my own. His lips land perfectly on my own as we move in sync. I can hear hobi muttering about 'wanting to join' but I can only manage a muffled giggle and a squeeze to his hand resting across my chest.

Both boys press butterfly kisses around my face exaggerating a 'mwah' sound each time our lips catch each others.

Just as jimin appears from the stairway namjoon plants a soft kiss to hobis lips, smiling ear to ear before turning to said boy and catching his hand as he goes to sit on one of the chairs.

"what's up?" jimin asks. I notice his saddened look but choose not to question it just this moment.

"don't I get a kiss?" namjoon pouts out causing jimin to sigh in defeat.

He leans down to meet his hyungs lips only to switch up last minute and drop a kiss to one of Namjoons dimples.

I let out a laugh as I watch namjoon glare up at the boy.

Jimin's eyes meet my own and I pause mid laugh. He looks me up and down noticing how I was still laid across hobi and namjoon

"w-what?" I stutter out. He stalks around to the front of the sofa and drops down to eye level as he sucks in a breath and smiles until his eyes disappear.

"PILE ONNN!!!"

His body collides with my own, pushing down more weight onto hobi and namjoon as he lays on top of me. I cry out in surprise but my eyes only widen more once approaching footsteps can be heard.

"J-jungkook" I huff out "s-save me"

The evil boy only grins before diving ontop causing all four of us beneath to groan out in both troubled breath and defeat.

.......

I catch jimin's hand in my own as I notice him try to sneak away after dinner.

He freezes in his steps turning to meet my gaze giving my a questioning look.

"are you okay?" I ask, sincerely worried as my mind thinks back to how 'out of it' he had looked earlier.

"yeah of course"

"then why did you look so out of it earlier, I can tell something is bothering you" I let my eyes linger on our hands "You know you can talk to me right?"

He nods his head in response as he follows my line of sight and let's out a sigh.

"can we talk somewhere else?" my breath catches in my throat then I unconsciously glance around noticing we was stood static at the bottom of the stairs.

Before I can reply he leads the way.

My eyes stay focused on the back of his head trying to ease away this feeling of worry building up inside.

He is okay right?

Or is this really about earlier..

Jimin releases my hand as we reach one of the few benches on the small rooftop area. His hands drop to his side and I wrap my own in my sleeves.

He let's out a breath creating a small cloud only adding to the cold feeling I already felt.

"you was there earlier..i know"

Atleast I know being a spy would of never worked out as a possible career choice.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ngl I'm actually the complete opposite just last night I managed to sneak up on my mum and scare her half to death with a hairbrush 😂😭🤺

Cute chapter with 👀👀 tension 👀👀????

Its fine I give up with me too I haven't slept for nearly 24 hours because lockdown got my sleeping pattern in another timezone 🥰

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Its fine I give up with me too I haven't slept for nearly 24 hours because lockdown got my sleeping pattern in another timezone 🥰

Stay safe eveyoneeeeee 💜

GUESTHOUSE || BTSxReader ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें