Chapter 29

(still in Namjoons POV)

I felt her shift under the weight of my arm as she turned to face me. Her face stung a bright red with a cute puffiness to her eyes, that alone made me want to hold her there forever, protect her from the world in the safety of my arms.

Jimin had snuck up to the other side of jungkook, his arm placed around kooks shoulder whilst his other hovered over y/n's knee. His gaze would lift each time his hand made contact, looking up for any sign of discomfort.

I smiled at the sight as I returned my thoughts back to y/n.

She didn't speak a word as she looked intensely my way, a certain look to her lingering gaze that had questions filled to the brim of her mind as well as my own. She looked slightly worried.

I sat back. Outstretching my arms to a wide welcoming stance as I returned her look gesturing for her to allow me to wrap her up in my arms.

She pondered for a second before clambering out of jungkooks lap to sit partially on my own. I noticed the way she had attempted to save myself the minor amount of her weight as she placed herself partial to the sofa cushion.

I chuckled lightly as I lifted her up and fully onto my lap. A small squeak of surprise had echoed from her throat as I reached and pulled her over.

"you look like you want to say something" I whispered into her ear watching as a red blush appeared to her cheeks.

"I-I'm just.. Happy. I have no words..and.." she pursed her lips closed as she tried to hide a shaky exhale "a-and I'm worried because, because I don't know what to do or w-what I am supposed to say.." her voice became quiet as she fiddled with the rim of her shirt. Her eyes were locked onto her hands as she made no attempt to return her gaze to my own.

I let out a breath. Although I was glad, glad she could speak so easily and talk so easily about her conflict of thoughts the fact she was worried about such simple things.

I knew we would all be happy with how things are already. Even now as she sits in my lap I can't help but feel pure joy the way everyone moves around us like she had always been here.

I brung her head down to my chest and nestled my own to to rest ontop of her head.

The boys all shared knowing glances of understanding. I was glad she had us all and more glad that she already seemed to find comfort in one another.

"don't worry.. We are in this together never forget that"

She nodded her head and I finally felt her relax into my hold.

Y/n POV~

My breathing became steady after a while. My head still held down to Namjoons chest that held a certain comfort no pillow could replace.

My thoughts trailed back to the memories I held with each member. I'm not sure why but in this moment I shared with them all only happy thoughts was all I could think of. All the laughter and good times, from the movie nights to the small trips to the store. My conscious trailed further back to when we had met and I mentally smile at the thought.

Who would've thought these seven guys would have change my life. Would have bought me happiness and new memories. Would have bought me love and care.

I tucked my face up into Namjoons shirt as several pairs of arms came around us both.

I remained seated with namjoon and jungkook still beside me. We didn't speak much, in fact I only so much as recall hearing a hushed conversation between Jin and yoongi about the skipping of dinner and how fast time had flew by.

And who knows how and when we had all fell asleep even the addings of blankets and pillows that had been skattered amongst us all.

The room was dark and the curtains had been drawn blocking the light of the moon from illuminating what the lampshade by the door could not.

This right here felt too much of a dream I was scared to fall asleep once again but wake up and find the warmth gone.

I shivered at the thought which only got me a blanket being tucked higher and the feeling of another shuffling closer to my form.

And again my eyes could only betray me once more.

......

3rd/2nd?? POV~

".. morning jagi~" a smooth voice whispered out as you turned in your sleep. Slowly waking from the deep slumber you had fallen into, only to hear the familiar voice call out once again.

Gentle fingers poked at your cheeks as you turned once again to avoid the prodding of the wake up caller.
A muttered 'huh' escaped your throat as you finally gave in, almost whining to the person who dared to disturb the comfort of your sleep.

You manage to fight the light, blinking rapidly to adjust your senses enough to open a single eye and prop yourself slightly to remain awake.

A very close Jackson lent over your sleeping figure, his eyes trailed you up and down before landing on the hand thrown lazily over your waist, one that had been covered before you had raised slightly enough to knock the blanket down.

The man raised an eyebrow to which you followed his line of sight. Your gaze lands on a fast asleep taehyung. Thinking back to when and how the boys had traded places and not managing to wake you once, remembering falling asleep to jungkook being there.

You smiled to down to the boy noticing how you was now laid out across the sofa with taehyung occupying half whilst namjoon slept soundly with his head placed down on taehyungs legs.

Placing a hand on taehyungs own you switched your head back up to look a very smug Jackson in the eyes.

Yep he definitely had questions.

Only leading you to eye him up and down taking note of his outfit. Lifting an eyebrow his way to which he stepped out of reach playing nervously with the zip of his jacket.

Attempting to crawl out from the hold of taehyung without waking the boy up was a feat of its own.

Even for a deep sleeper this boy had a strong grip.

You shot Jackson a pleading look to which he let out a sigh filled with sarcasm but finally moved from his commentating spot.

You sent him a glance as he took you by the wrist guiding the way to what you guessed would be the gossip room for the next hour or so before the boys would wake up.

"so then you guys finally dating" his grin only made you sink further into the seat. "you FINALLY admitted your feeling huh y/nie~" at this point you could feel the embarrassment of your own feelings within.

"you answer my question first then I talk" you spoke out looking the guy directly in the eyes.

Knowing he could look anymore suspicious with the gulp he had taken down along with his fit being the same as the one he wore yesterday.

"So then Jackson how was your night wanna tell me all the details?" you smirked out watch the man radiate pure vibes of nervousness.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How you all been? ~

Istg I couldn't be going more insaneeeeeee

Like the fact bojo is keeping colleges and such open while introducing a tier 4 lockdown is just one of the many reasons why imma be selling my British citizenship on eBay 🤧✌🏻

Hope yall have had a better week than me 💜

Stay safe 🥺🥰