Chapter 42: Final Chapter

Y/n POV~

And just like how things start, things come to an end.

I climb up from my seated position, groaning at the stiffness of my joints after spending the night downstairs in an awkward position, and make my way towards my bedroom to double check everythink over a final time and get changed for the day.

Before I disappear from sight I glance back to the 7 boys sprawled out like always across the living room sofas and floor.

'I'm going to miss mornings like this I can't wait to see what our usual will become at the apartment'

Smiling to myself as i turn back with a bounce in my step.

I was beyond excited but it might just be the rush of adrenaline flooding through my viens knowing my nerves could never let me handle something like this without a mental breakdown or two.

My outfit for the day was one of my bests. It had to be.
I stare around the room, just a single bed occupying the space. No mini fridge that I had come to love, no clothes in an overflowing wardrobe of hoodies and tshirts, no pile of paperwork stacking on and around a desk.

Just the bag by my feet which now held my pajamas from the night and a few necessarities.

It was overwhelming feeling and seeing this place so differently while I still clutched the house keys to the place in my hand spun my mind and sent my heart racing.

.......

I place my bag by the door and begin to double check all the rooms of the house while waiting for the boys to wake up.

The buyers of this place were sure about not having to worry about furniture pieces being left behind or anything extra as they were planning to us the place as a holiday home and refurbish it all.

It felt nice knowing this place could become something more to someone else and I think I felt a bit better by that aswell because as strange as it sounds I don't think I could bare to pass this place and ever witness it so dry and empty of a family.

Back when I first announced my decision of coming with the boys to seoul it took a while to finally put the place up for sale and once I'd pressed submit all I have felt since is nothing but joy and excitement and that feeling only overflowed once a buyer had been found.

When namjoon had spoke to the company previous to my decision it turns out they were more than accepting and even offered for me to work in the company as a remote translator as I would loose a few of my local customers, even going as far as to suggest dropping all other side jobs and recommending me to another company by the name of Jyp so the work would be similar and easier to keep track of. I just couldn't turn them down.

The moment I told Jackson was probably the best and boy can that guy scream. The second the words "I'm moving to seoul" left my mouth the boy proceeded to call his group members all while hitting a lovely c5 down the phone.

I got to know the group better over the past months as well and I was even more shocked to find out that jyp was the company Jackson and his group called Got7 were under.

All in all everything was really set, everything was really happening and with my mind fully made up I have no regrets left with this place.

By the time I make my way back down stairs everyone had started to wake up and with bed heads all around, they each meet me at the kitchen table.

"we don't have much in but I was thinking cereal and then a stop at a drive through on the way home to seoul" Jin suggests and I hum in agreement, reaching to the cubboards for the cereal and bowls to hide the growing blush on my cheeks at the word 'home'.