Chapter 21

Y/n POV~

"n-never a-again" I stuttered out, tears still brimming in my eyes. I could hear Jinssi shouting out from a distance soon approaching us both as he gasped for air.

"J-JUNGKOOK!! H-HOW COULD Y-YOU MAKE MY PRINCESS CRY!???" the older had pulled me out of the others hold and into his own.

I didn't know what to say as I stood nonchantly between the two as Jinssi continued his rant.

"H-hyung I didn't mean for her to get scared.. We was just having fun" jungkook had hung his head shuffling from side to side.

I finally managed to escape the older boys hold, much to his demise as I reached up and wrapped my arms over the top of jungkooks shoulders pulling him in for a quick hug before turning and facing the other, holding eye contact with Jinssi as his mouth practically dropped at my words.

I was shocked at myself.

"Jinssi.. Its not jungkooks fault I chose to go in" I whispered out while trying to balance myself on my tiptoes to just reach jungkooks head.

I took the youngers face in my hands "it's not your fault I promise so don't worry we had such a good day" I smiled and he returned the smile crouching slightly so I could properly grip his face. I laughed before letting go then turning to Jinssi who was stood awkwardly staring at the ground.

"can we leave it.. nothing bad happened and  in the end we had such a good day" I pouted. Puppy eying the boy.

"o-okay" was all he said bringing me back into a hug.

........

We was all back as a full group eating at a cafe nearby before heading back home. We had joined the others and attempted a few of the stalls instead of rides winning a fair amount of trinkets and plushies.

Taehyung was hugging a large amount of plushies whilst Jinssi was urging the boy to put them into a bag. Yoongi was half asleep on one side of me as hobi, jungkook and namjoon all ranted on about the rides and their VERY different opinions.

I was currently sat stifling my laughter at the sight of jimin, who to my surprise was rocking back and forth between consciousness and slumber.

Struggling to hold my giggles I ushered for the boys attention watching his hooded gaze meet my own.

"y-you can lean on me if you want.. I don't think we will be leaving yet so get some rest" I shot a concerning smile his way and he returned the gesture by laying himself on my lap instead of my shoulder.

I jumped at his decision but soon allowed myself to rest, I reached for his hair tangling my fingers in the strands as jimin relaxed more. Soft snores could soon be heard although the noise from the rest of the group over powered by a long shot.

I hadn't even realised my own eyes closing, letting my head fall to the nearest prop.

......

I wake to a hand swiping stray hairs from my face, my eyes flutter open to see yoongi, his face inches apart from my own. I blush at the close proximity, avoiding eye contact. My actions are soon met with a light chuckle from the boy.

"it's time to wake up" yoongi hummed out finally moving back as my eyes widen in realisation that I had fell asleep, I lifted my head, looking down at the 'pillow' realising it was his shoulder I was laid on.

"the others have just left to go back to the car with the bags so let's get going" he outstretched his hand which I willingly took as we walked together over to the others.

The boys waved us over as I let my hand slip from yoongis to jog over to them.

"so who's going in which car?" hoseok asked as he walked over to the drivers seat of the first car.

I look over at the 6 boys casting glances amongst themselves, rolling my eyes as I walk over to the car hoseok had taken and sat passenger, laughing at their 6 matching expressions.

Soon enough the remaining seats were taken through a game or rock, paper, scissors and we was finally on our way.

.......

We piled onto the sofas and floor stretching and yawning one after another.

I glance to my left to see jimin laid fast asleep on yoongi lap as he himself had started to doze off. The others were equally as tired crossing limbs to wrap each other up, I feel myself being pulled softly coming into contact with a chest.

I don't have to turn around to know its taehyung.

I smile to myself, shuffling to turn onto my side and sling an arm over the boys stomach his own coming around my shoulders and waist locking together on my side.

We all slept downstairs, tired from our day out together.

The next time I woke it was already morning.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sooo... How yall been?

I hope you are all doing well 💜