Ambushed

It was 7 pm on a friday night and the pines family were all in the living room of the mystery shack. The twins were now 16 years old, and every year went to visit their grunkels in gravity falls.
“Do we have to watch this?” Ford asked stan. They were watching ducktective, ford had been forced to watch it as soon as they'd gotten back from their monster trip. And he hated it, so much.  
“It's one of the best shows, unless you want to watch the duchess approves?” he responds, Ford shook his head. After about 30 minutes of watching ducktective they heard a huge crash and 6 figures, all dressed in black, broke into the living room. 
Ford pulled out a gun. 
“Who are you and why have you broken in?” he asked, pointing the gun at one of them. 
“We're here for our master, bill cipher” one said, fords eyes widened and so did dippers, both for a different reason. Dipper was now a demon and had been dating the dream demon for a few months.
“We defeated him years ago,” Ford said. 
“He's here and I suggest you hand him over” another growled, grabbing dipper. 
“Let him go!” they all yelled. A gun was pulled out, 
“Tell us where our master is and we'll let you go, if not well… we’ll shoot him” Dipper laughed. 
“I don't think you want to do that,” he said. Everyone was shocked, Dipper looked so calm. 
“What do you mean?” one of them asked. 
“Well, I'm the only one that knows where he is, so if you kill me then you never find Bill” he said, the pines family's eyes widened. Bill was still alive? And dipper knew? 
“Where is he?” 
“He's coming,” dipper said. “3...2...1” and a fire burst out of nowhere. Once the fire died down there stood bill cipher, in his human form. Looking really pissed off. 
Dipper kicked the cultist and stood up. 
“Who hurt my boyfriend” bill growled out. 
“Mas-” bill cut the cult guy off 
“I asked who hurt my boyfriend? Tell me, now!” Bill shouted, turning red. Everyone was shocked, Dipper was dating bill? When none of the cultists answered, Bill burnt them. But more of them came. Dipper had had enough, he summoned all the cultists and put them back in their underground place and burnt it. 
“Nice one pinetree” Bill said. Bill kissed him. 
Everyone was in shock, dipper could fight and use magic?!?!
“Bill!?!?!?” they all shouted, except dipper.
“That's me” he said, laughing. 
“What did you do to my brother?!?” Mabel shouted. 
“Nothing shooting star, how dare you think of me as so low and do something to dipper” Bill responded. 
“How are you back Bill?” ford shouted. “And why are you dating him dipper? He's insane!”
“I was never gone, you can't get rid of a dream demon like me” he told ford. “Now me and pinetree will be going. We have a date tonight” 
“I'll be back in 3 hours! Bye!” dipper yelled
Then Bill and Dipper treported away. Leaving the family shocked. 
_______________________________________
I got my inspiration for this from my brother, and I love this so much.
Ok, bye!