a new Bill Cipher

Part 1

Dipper and Mabel were just walking around the forest. But suddenly a teen around their age, 14 or 15 appeared before them. They stood there for a few seconds, swaying on their feet.

"What the-'' they were cut off by her tripping over there feet and falling down to the ground. Their eyes lit up a weird yellow colour, one that the twins seemed to recognise. The twins stood there for a few seconds, not doing anything. But the teen didn't get back up.

"What should we do dip?" Msbel asked. She grabbed a stick and then poked the teen in front of them. The teen wore a plain black skirt with some knee high socks. They had a white undershirt with a yellow sleeveless sweater on. And a bunch of julraty and a pair of dm's. Most noticeably a pinetree necklace.

"Take them to ford... I guess" Dipper answered. After a while of tugging and pulling the twins managed to get the teen back to the shack. After explaining what they thought was going on, Ford picked the kid up and took them down to a cell In his lab. It was decided to keep Bill cipher contained, and if everyone thought what this was then they'd be needing it. Ford placed the teen on the bed. After about an hour she woke up. They looked around confused.

"Where the hell am I?" They asked, looking around for ant clues. She scanned the whole room, only finding the camera that ford had installed to keep an eye on what was inside. "There is a camera there... this is obviously a cell, why am I even locked up" they muttered. Walking around the small cell. After a while Ford finally came into the cell.

"Alright kid, you've got some explaining to do" he said. The teens' eyes widened. Releasing who it was.

"Who are... wait a minute. There's no way I can be in a cartoon show, that's practically impossible." She muttered. She took a closer look at ford. "That is him tho, but I... no this must be a trick. I must be dreaming... or something. Or is this some kind of prank?" they continued to mutter.

"What do you mean a show?" Ford asked. "You clearly know who I am so would you like to explain that?" She took a deep breath.

"I'm from an alternate universe, I think... anyways, In my world everyone in gravity falls are just cartoon characters in a show" they explained. Babbling on about how good the show was and stuff.

"Really?" Ford asked sceptically. They nodded,

"Can't exactly lie about something like this" they shrugged. "And I'm awful at lying anyways" she muttered. Neither of them said anything for a few seconds.

"How did you get here?" Ford asked.

"I was watching my fave ep again, sock opera... for the third time this week. And suddenly I feel like I'm being burnt or something. Then I will wake up here" they said. Ford noded.

"Alright." He answered, jotting it down in one of his newer journals. "Is it alright if I run a few tests on you?" He asked. She nodded.

"Sure" they said, looking a bit nervous. They took a deep breath and muttered something about 'too much fanfiction. And knowing that the real characters are different'. So Ford did his tests, nothing major. He shone a torch in her eyes, nothing. She was completely normal. And so Ford continued with the tests. There was no sign that the teen was Bill Cipher in any way, at the moment. The bloods ford had taken would take about a week to come back.

"You know, I never got your name," Ford says. As he wrote some stuff in his journal.

"It's Morgan winters" they said.

"Alright, I'm going to take you upstairs and explain to Stanley what is going on. You can talk to Dipper and Mabel" he said. Their eyes lit up.

"Really? That's awesome! I've always wanted to meet Dipper, he's like my second fave character!" She exclaimed childishly. Laughing slightly.