misunderstanding

misunderstanding 

Hey guys! I'm planning on making a new oneshots book when I get to around 50 ish chapters. What do you think?
_______________________________________

It had been a normal day in gravity falls, well as normal as gravity falls could be. Dipper had been in town most of the day, they had moved to gravity falls so dipper could take fords internship and their parents would come and visit every month. 
“Hey mabel” he said as he walked back into the shack. In the living room Ford, Stan and Mabel were talking in hushed voices. 
“He’s so stupid, i can’t believe i ever sopke to him.” ford said. “It was a mistake” 
“Ye. he was so stupid, its a miricle he isnt back yet” mabel said. “And i hope he doesn't come back” 

Dippers eyes widened. ‘They are talking about me’ he thought. 
Tears pooled in his eyes, making them sting. He dropped his bag on the floor as he ran out of the shack. 
He ran into the forest, he didn't care where he wanted to go, he just wanted to get away from the shack. Suddenly he bumped into something. 
Bill's statue. 
Dipper didn't notice that his hand had hit Bill's. But he did notice when the statue glowed a bright white, and then it stopped. Dipper stood still, realising what had happened. 

There stood Bill, now a human. 
“Well, well, well what do we have…” bill, who had been facing the other way, spun around. “...here?” he asked, looking at dipper. Tears were still flowing down his face. 
“Pinetree?” he asked. He slowly walked over to dipper and hugged him. “What's wrong?” he asked. 
“L-let me go!” Dipper said, trying to push Bill off him. 
“Not until you tell me what's wrong,” Bill said. And so dipper did. There were more tears, but Bill was quite good at comforting him. 
“I can't believe they would do that to you!” bill yelled “in my opinion, you're the smartest human i've ever met and i've met a lot of smart people” bill said. 
“Realy?” dipper asked him. 
“Of coues pinetree.” bill said. They stayed there for a few hours, it was getting dark. 
“Come on, I'll take you back to the shack,” Bill said, picking Dipper up. 
“Do i have to?” he asked. 
“Yes, you do. Like it or not there your family.'' Bill said, “let's make a deal?” Bill asked. 
“Ok?” dipper asked. He put dipper back on the ground, and stood in front of him.
“I'll help you get revenge on the pines by possessing you, you'll still have control, but I'll be able to use your body as well.” bill said. 
“You can't hurt them, ok.” dipper said. 
“Ok, we’ll make them feel really bad,” Bill said “deal?” 
“Deal” both of them shook hands. 
Then he teleported to the shack. 

“Are you sure this is a good idea? You being here?” Dipper asked bill. 
“Nope! But it's too late now” bill said. Then he possessed dipper. 
‘Pinetree?’ 
‘Hey bill!’ dipper said. 
‘Come on, stop stalling, go inside’  Bill said. 
Dipper walked into the shack, Mabel heard the door open and ran out. 
“Dipper! Where have you been? It's nearly 11!” she yelled. 
“The forest, and why do you care anyway?” dipper asked. A frown was clearly on mabel face. 
“Dipper, what happened?” she asked softly, trying to hug dipper.
“What happened! What happened!” he yelled, “you don't think i don't know you were talking about me!” he yelled.
“Dipper” Mabel tried. 
“it was a mistake talking to him! I hope he doesn't come back!’ You were talking about me!” he yelled. 
‘Pinetree, calm down’ Bill tried to comfort him. 
“Dipper, this is all a big misunderstanding” mabel said “we weren't talking about you we were talking about-” mabels cut off by laughter. Bill’s laughter, coming from dipper. Mabel screamed, Ford and Stan rushed up. 

“Well well well, pines family! We finally meet again” bill said. He looked up at them, one of his eyes closed. 
“Bill! Unposes dipper right now!” ford yelled. 
“And why should he do that?” dipper asked. 
“Whats going on?” ford asked. “Dipper let Bill half possess him…” he said. 
“Well done, sixter!” bill said. 
“Why?” he asked. 
“You realy are dumb arnt you” dipper said, “when i came home erlear, i heard an interesting conversation… you were talking about me!” he yelled. 
“Dipper, we were talking about Bill,” Ford said. 
‘Is he lying’ dipper asked bill 
‘I'm not sure pinetree’ bill admitted 
‘“Are you lying?” dipper asked. 
“We would never lie to you, dipper” Ford said. “We were talking about bill” 
‘Unposses me,’ Dipper told bill. 
A flashing light surrounded the room, and Bill stood next to dipper. 
“Bill?” they asked. 
“In the flesh! Actually this time” he said, bowing mockingly at them. 
“How are you human!” Ford yelled, glaring at the now teen looking bill cipher. 
“I don't know,” he said. He turned towards Dipper, who had just been standing there. “Pinetree? Are you ok?” he asked. 
“I'm fine,” Dipper said. “And I'm sorry that I thought you were talking about me,” he said. 
“It's fine, my boy,” Ford said. He turned towards Bill, pulling out a gun. “Give me one good reason why i shouldn't just shoot you right now,” he said. Bill stumbled backwards. He hit a wall, but dipper ran over. 
“Grunkle ford, wait,” Dipper said, standing in front of bill. “Bill changed, he wanted to help me, and we have a deal that he can't hurt you,” Dipper said. Ford sighed. 
“Fine, but anything happens and it's your fault” he said to dipper. “You can stay here so we can keep and eye on you” 
“Thank you!” dipper said.