thats sixter...?

Alcor stars, or also known as Dipper pines by some, were sitting in the living room. His twin sister (btw he was born a demon in this) had gone to stay with their uncle over the summer. Alcor had refused as it was in gravity fall. Alcors boyfriend, Bill Cipher had told him that it wasn't a good idea to go. So he stayed home whilst Mabel went. It had not been hard to convince his parents, he just used a simple spell on them. Soon enough there was a knock at the door. 

“Mabel!” Alcor said he and his sister were close. She knew about him being a demon and all. But it wasn't just Mabel Standing in the doorway. Two old men were also with her, Alcor assumed they were their uncles. 

“Dipper, these are our grunkle. Stan is the one in the fez and a suit and the other one is Ford, the one that has six fingers” Mabel introduced them. She knew not to use his demon name in front of anyone but just the two of them. 

“Nice to meet you, come in,” Alcor said. Soon enough everyone was in the living room. “I missed you Mabel, did you have any fun adventures over summer?” Alcor asked her. Knowing that there was a lot of paranormal and weird stuff there.

“Omg! Summer was awesome!” she exclaimed. “So for most of the summer, Stan was posing as Ford. Because Ford had been pulled into an interdimensional portal. But for the most part summer was pretty normal, but of course i was kidnapped by gnomes, a bunch of monsters tried to kill us. And I met another demon” she said, looking sad at the last part. 

“A demon?” Alcor asked. “What were they called?” Mabel looked over at Ford, 

“Should we tell him?” she asked, Alcor sat there. Wondering what was going on. The trio (Stan Mabel and Ford) continued to talk. Alcor got a message from Bill. His phone buzzed. Alcor clicked on the message. 

Dorito: sup

Pinetree: Hey, why are you texting me? You know my sister is coming back today. 

Dorito: That's exactly what I'm worried about. I need to call you

Pinetree: fine :) but be quick, there's visitors in our house.

“Dipper? Are you listening?” Mabel asked, poking her brother. 

“Yeah” he said. “Just messaging someone. What was the demon called then?” he asked. And suddenly his phone rang, “sorry, i have to take this. It's even more important than this, '' Alcor said. Walking over to the other side of the room. 

“Listen Pinetree” Bill bagen. 

“What do you need?” Alcor asked, he looked over at the others. They were talking amongst themselves. Alcor quickly put up a spell so he couldn't hear them. 

“You need to get out of there, '' Bill told him, sounding extremely worried. “You know your ‘grunkels’ well they also might be Sixter and fez. You know, Sixter, the one who I tried to kill and hates demons now?” Bill asked. Dipper gasbed, and then started to laugh.

“That's Sixter?” Alcor asked, Ford had spun around. Hearing the nickname Bill used. Alcor didn't seem to notice. “That's not how i expected him to look” 

“Again, you should probably leave Pinetree.” Bill suggested. 

“You know i can't, my sister is back today” Alcor told him. Unaware to him, Ford had pulled one of his guns out and Mabel was trying to get it off him. 

“Alcor, they will probably try and kill you,” Bill said. 

“I know, but she's my sister,” Alcor said. Again. “You know what, come over I think we have a bit of a situation going on,” Alcor said. Staring at the scene before him, Mabel was hanging on the gun. Yelling, whilst Ford tried to get her off. Stan stood there, not really knowing what to do. Alcor got rid of the spell. 

“Can you shut up!” Alcor yelled. “Mabel, get off sixers gun. And Sixter, put the mother-effing gun away.” Alcor yelled. Mabel did listen, but Ford just kept his gun pointed at Alcor. 

“Grunkle Ford, what are you doing?” Mabel asked. “I've already told you, he's not Cipher nor is he a demon” she lied. 

“Mabel, there's no point lying to them,” Alcor said, changing into his demon form. “Names Alcor stars” he said. Seconds later, there was a flash of light and Bill stood there. 

“Woah, Pinetree. I didn't know you were going to tell them you were a demon yet.” Bill said. 

“Bill cipher!” everyone but Alcor and of course Bill yelled. 

“Sixter, fez and Shooting Star. Nice to see you all” Bill said. Laughing insanely. 

“Bill, you don't need to do that everytime you enter a room,” Alcor said. Bill sighed. 

“But it's funny, '' he said. Ford coughed and the two demons turned to face him again.

“What have you done with my nephew!” Ford yelled. Gun still pointed at the duo. 

“Nothing” 

“I don't believe you, '' Ford yelled. 

“And i dont give a damn if you don't. It's true,” Alcor answered. 

“He's not lying, grunkle Ford” Mabel spoke up. “Alcor's been a demon since he was really small. I know because he told me when we were 7” 

“Well, now that's sorted. Imma get rid of that gun” Bill said, snapping his fingers and the gun was gone from Ford hand. “Now me and Pinetree are going on a date. Shooting star you're welcome to join us” Bill said. 

“Are you dating?” she asked. Alcor nodded. 

“That's why I put you in that bubble during weirdmageddon. Pinetree didn't want you to get hurt, '' Bill answered. Alcor gasbed. 

“You had weirdmageddon?” he asked. 

“Yeah, but the pines stopped me,” Bill pouted. 

“I would have hoped so.” Alcor said. “I told you a week ago not to, but you didn't listen, '' Alcor said sarcastically. Bill pouted. 

“I'm sorry, Pinetree” Bill said. 

“Ugh, I can never stay mad at you, '' he muttered. “Now come on, we're visiting that ice cream booth again” and so Alcor grabbed Mabel and the tro ran down the street. Whilst Ford yelled whilst he ran behind them. They boys just laughed whilst mable ran normally with them.
_______________________________________
I know this was random, but I do like it very much.