saved

Dippers pov

It was a Friday and I had just finished school. Next friday me and mabel were going to gravity falls again, i couldn't wait. Our parents had found out about some of the weird things going on there and were reluctant to send us back, but after Mabel begged them for the last month they said we could go. 
Only 7 days and I would be able to see all of my friends again and of course grunkle stan and grunkle ford. 
Mabel was staying at school for a club, I think it was art but she attended so many clubs I lost count. As I walked down the street I saw something in the corner of my eye. 
‘What the?’ I thought as the person walked closer to me. They were wearing a black cape and it covered their face. As I got closer to home the figure came closer and grabbed me. 
I couldn't scream because something was stuffed in my mouth. I tried kicking whoever it was but I wasn't strong enough. Whoever they were they were an adult. I was spun around, they had blue eyes, not normal blue eyes. Eyes of a demon. 
Suddenly i felt tired and the last thing I saw was their grin. 

Bills pov 

I walked down the dimly lit hall. I was sent here as punishment, punishment for going against ‘my kind’. During weirdmageddon i had locked them out of earth in hopes that they wouldn't kill anyone- a few still got through and made a bit of mess. And thanks to those stupid pines i was here and was in my simple form. A hecking human! I didn't mind it that much but this form was limited. 
Here is where we took humans who knew too much about us, we tried to take sixter and glasses but they both escaped and then glasses went insane and sixter was thrown into his portal. 
We either erased the memories of the humans  or killed them. It depended on what they knew. 
I hated this, I didn't like humans but it didn't do any good to kill them. But i did as i was told, i didn't want to end up like Will. 
The boss, who's name I didn't know, wanted me. I continued until I saw his room. I knocked on the door. 
“Come in,” he said. 
“You wanted to see me?” I asked as politely as I could. I hated this man more than i hated 
“We have another human for you,” he told me. 
“What room and level?” I asked. It depends on what room you were in and what level you were to what happened to you. 1-5 was memory wipe and 6-10 was death. And what room you were in was what you knew. Before we did our job a demon was sent in to interrogate them. 
“Room 7gf and level 5” he said. I nodded, he handed me a card. “you're dismissed,” he said. 
“Thank you” I say, I walked out and grabbed a drink from the fountain that was available, before heading it to the room I was assigned to. 
I showed the demon on door duty my card and he opened the door. I nodded at them. 
“Great, another stupid demon! What do you want with me!” the kid said. It was a kid, he was around 15, just like me in human form. He stared at me 
“You're a kid?” we both said. 
“What was the boss thinking? You're just a kid! What do you even know about demons?” I asked him. 
“A lot more than you think, demon” he growled. I made a chair appear. 
“Well then kid, I'm impressed!” I said. “Not many humans know about demons, even at this age” 
“Whatever” he said “i'm not telling you anything” 
“At least tell me your name,” i suggest. He thinks for a few seconds 
“Dipper pines,” he says. My chair disappears. That was pinetree? I couldn't get rid of pinetree’s memories, it was too much, a whole summer?!?! It could kill him.
I cover up my shock fast
“Wow, pinetree! You've grown since I last saw you!” I say. He pales at the nickname. 
“Bill cipher? But I thought we killed you and why are you not a floating dorito?” he asked. 
“First off, i'm not a dorito! And second you can't kill me” i say  “the demons will just bring me back” i mutter but he heard me. 
“You look almost human,” he says. “But your eyes are cat eyes” 
“Oh, i can look human” I say, my normally yellow eyes are replaced with blue human eyes. I changed them back. 
“Cipher! Hurry up! Or you know the consequences” the guard demon says. I pale at thinking back to what happened last time I was too slow. 
“W-well pinetree, this is the end of you knowing about demons” I say. 
“Did you just stutter?” he asked. “And what are the consequences?” he asked
“No, I didn't stutter. And I don't have to tell you” I told him. 
“1 minit cipher!” the guard says. 
“I-i, ok!” I called back. I rub my arm. It still hurt slightly from last time. 
“Ok, pinetree, i'll get you out of here if you help me get out to” i say “deal?” 
“I guess i don't have a choice. Deal” he says, untie his hands and we shake hands. Sealing our deal. 
“1, 2, 3… now” I told him as I blasted the door down. We both ran down the hall. A few demons follow us but I pick up pinetree and blast fire and fly over it. 
When we make it to the doors. 
They were made of titanium. Shit, I really didn't think this through. 
“There's a lever there!” pinetree yelled. I looked to where he was pointing and there wasn't a lever. It must be invisible to demons to stop it from getting out. 
“It's invisible, you're going to have to get it. After we pull it we have 20 seconds to get out” i tell him. I quickly drop him down, whilst I blast some more fire at the demons coming towards us.  
Pinetree pulled the lever and the doors opened, I grabbed him and flew out, we just made it. But just as the doors were about to close something hit me and it burned. 
I let out a cry of pain. I'd been hit by a fireball. I lost control and we flew straight into a forest. 
“Fuck” i muttered, i had no clue where we were. 
“Bill? You ok? What happened?” he asked. I try and sit up but my back hurts. 
“i'm good, only got hit by a fireball, I should be fine” I tell him. 
“Ugh! I can't just leave you here hurt” he mutters “come on, can you walk?” he asked, helping me up. 
“Do you know where we are?” I asked him. 
“In gravity falls” he tells me. I nod. We continue walking in sinents until we get to a clearing. 
In front of us is the mystery shack. 
“Can you change your eyes?” he asked me. I try but i was to weak, 
“Dont think so” i muttered. The pain in my side was so bad. 
We both went up to the door and pinetree knocked. The door opened and sixter stood there. 
“Dipper? What happened to you?” he asked looking at both of us. 
“Got kidnapped,” pinetree said. “I'll explain more inside, also i think it might be a good idea to activate that unicorn hair barrier again” he said. Pinetree pulled me inside. 
“What happened to him?” sixter asked. 
“Got hit by a fireball, think you can help him?” pinetree asked. Ford grabbed something from a shelf and then we went into there living room, it was more tidy then last time i was here. Pinetree laid me on the sofa and sixter started to treat the burn. He took my shirt off and all the scars that i had gotten whilst i was there were showing. 
“What happened to him?” sixter asked pinetree
“I don't actually know,” pinetree answered. 
“Dipper you have a lot of explaining to do,” Ford told him. 
“Well, a few days ago i was kidnapped by some demons,” dipper said. 
“Demons? There's more than just bill cipher out there?” sixter asked. 
“O-of course there is.” I say, I sit up. Sixter’s eyes widened, He grabbed a gun out of his pocket. No, no, no. i don't want to go back there. I back up against the sofa. 
“Bill cipher! Dipper what did you think bringing him here?” he shouted at Dipper whilst keeping his gun aimed at me. 
“Grunkle ford! He helped me!” dipper yelled “and he saved me!” he yelled. 
“What?” ford asked “he must of done something to you” sixter said. 
“I-i cant, my m-magic is restricted to what the b-boss needed m-me to do” I stutter out. 
“I don't believe you” sixter said. “What did you do to him!” he shouted at me. 
“n-nothing! I s-swear!” I stutter. Sixter grabs me and starts to drag me down to the lab. 
“Grunkle ford let him go!” pinetree shouted. “He saved me! And he's right! I heard some demons talking about their powers being restricted!” pinetree yells. 
“I don't care! He tried to kill us multiple times!” sixter yelled. 
“I-im sorry, I'm sorry a-about weirdmageddon. But if I d-didn't do that then all of the demons would be on earth '' I tell him sixter drops me. 
“Whatever, dipper he can stay but if he does anything then it's on you” he said before he went down to the lab. Dipper helps me up and takes me to the attic. 
“I'm sorry about grunkle ford” pinetree said. 
“I don't blame him, I did try to kill you” I told him. He laughs 
“Ye, my best and worse summer all in one” 
_______________________________________
I know in most of my books I make ford an idiot, but he's one of my fave characters. I'll try and write a nice ford shot next :)