Chapter 10 The Cafe

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

As I made my way down the street I felt kind of guilty for not checking on Izuku but I had promised hawks that I would meet him today after school. I knew that Kaa-chan felt guilty for being so mean to me so I know he would make sure Izuku was okay.

I enter the park and went to the secluded bench where I had met Hawks while I was taking a nap.

I set down on the cold bench that sent a shiver down my spine. I took out my phone and noticed that I still had a few minutes before the Hawks were supposed to meet up with me.

I decided to open up my MyGram, which was the most popular social media in this world, and check my notifications. I had 19 friend requests which were all from my new classmates. I accepted all of the requests hoping that this would help me become closer with everyone.

I started to check out everyone's MyGram pages. Mina's page had a lot of videos of her dancing, Koda's page was filled with cute animals, and Eijiro's page had multiple videos of him working out without a shirt on.

I quickly closed the app and put my phone away. My whole face had become red from seeing Eijiro without his shirt on.

"Why is your face so red kid" Hawks whispered into my ear

I jumped up quickly grabbing onto my chest trying to stop my heart from leaping out of my body. I turn to see Hawks standing behind the bench laughing at me.

"When did you get here" I yelled

"Just long enough to see you drooling over some necked guy on your phone" he answered

"He wasn't necked and I wasn't drooling" I try to deny the last part

Hawks made his way around the bench and stood in front of me.

"Its okay to find the opposite sex or same-sex attractive" Hawks explained

"Thanks for the birds and the bees talk now tell me why you wanted to meet," I said trying to change the subject

"Okay okay" Hawks held his hands up in a defensive manner "I just wanted to take you out to get some cake and chat about school"

My mood instantly brightens up because I have always had a soft spot for sweets.

"Okay but won't the paparazzi go crazy if they see me with you," I said

"Don't worry we are going to fly there also I have rented out the place so there will be no one else there." He explained

"The staff will be there" I replied

"Yes but everyone has signed a contract to not giveaway customers information to work at this location," he said

I finally gave in not wanting to seem ungrateful but I was also very hungry.

Hawks lifted me up and carried me like I was a princess. Even though he has carried me multiple times like this my face always becomes red.