Chapter 8 First Day

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I woke from my nightmare in a cold sweat. It's always the same as the three figures staring at me from my corner. I don't even like to look at my bedroom corner anymore to be scared that I may see something while I'm awake.

I check my phone its 5 am so I decided to get up and get ready. I went to the bathroom and turn on the shower making sure the water was hot. I stripped off my PJs and stepped into the hot shower the water relaxing my tense muscles.

After the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and walk into my room. I grabbed my UA uniform and started to change.

CRACK

I turn in the direction of the sound and it seemed to have come from outside my window. I walked over lifted up the window and carefully stuck my head outside. It was still dark outside so I was unable to see anything. My room was on the second floor so I was sure that it was just an animal that made the noise. It's not like a person would be lurking outside my window.

I finish getting dressed, doing my hair, and putting on a little bit of makeup. I wanted to make a good impression on everyone.

Once I was done I went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I wanted to give Mrs. Midoriya a break since she always cooks for Izuku and me.

I made miso soup, rice, and fish and plated some strawberries that were leftover from last night.

When I was finished cleaning the dishes I was joined in the kitchen by Mrs

When I was finished cleaning the dishes I was joined in the kitchen by Mrs. Midoriya and Izuku.

"Good morning" I cheerfully said

"Wow you made breakfast," Mrs. Midoriya asked

"Yes I got up early and I wanted to cook for everyone" I explained

We all set down and started to eat the meal I had prepared.

"It's so good," Mrs. Midoriya said with tears in her eye

"Thank you," I said

We finished our meal and Mrs. Midoriya wished Izuku and me a good day at school then we started to walk to UA.