Chapter 22 Captured

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

How did it end up like this? I was running through the forest with no shoes on. There were too many villains for me to fight off on my own. I had to find everyone to make sure they were safe. Our class training camp wasn't going as planned. After exams, we packed our bags and got on the bus to come here. We survived the pussycats and Aizawa's training but now we had to survive actually villains.

I stopped running throwing myself into a bush. My hand shook as I pulled my phone from my pocket. My stomach clenched as I pressed the buttons. Each beep made me want to vomit. I picked a number pressing call and placed the phone to my ear. I held the phone close to my face as if trying to silence the ring coming from the other end. The ringing ended and the two-line connected.

"Hello beautiful"

Shinso's voice came through the other end calmly. He was in class 1-c so he didn't come to training camp.

"S-shinso" my voice broke showing my fear

"y/n what's wrong," he asked with more worry in his voice

"Villains are attacking the camp..."

I didn't know what else to say or why I even called him. I should be calling the police but if these were going to be my last words I wanted them to be with Shinso.

"Y/n stay calm if you panic you'll make mistakes. Stay low and find a teacher; you'll be fine y/n. You are the strongest person I know"

I wanted to believe his words but there was just so much fear from my last interaction with Shigaraki. That's why I couldn't stop myself from shaking.

"I love you Shinso"

The line was quiet for a moment then a small whimper came through.

"I-i love you so much. Thank you for being the only one to ever accepted me for me" his voice broke into a sob

I just held the phone to my ear listening to the soft whimpers of my love. I would have given anything to be there with him.

"THERE YOU ARE"

I looked up to where the voice came from. A man with dark sunglasses was above me in a tree. He jumped towards trying to grab me. I was able to dodge his grasp but dropped my phone in the process. My feet pushed me deeper into the forest but it was becoming more difficult to run. Aizawa had pushed us super hard that afternoon and my body still had not recovered. If I had to fight I wouldn't be any good at it. I kept running my body was sweating like crazy as if crying for me to stop. If I wanted to see Shinso again I need to keep going. The darkness started to fade as a small amount of light started to shine through the trees. Hope started to rise in me as I knew it was coming from the campsite. A smile spread across my face as I got closer.

All of sudden something hit my foot tripping me. I was sent tumbling across the ground not stopping until I smacked against a tree. The air left my lungs as I gasp in pain. I grabbed at my side trying to push myself off of the ground.

"Sorry doll I didn't know you would fall so hard"

I looked to see a male standing close to me. It was Dabi I had met him through Hawks. We even text each other sometimes but we have been doing it less often since I started dating Shinso.

Why was he here?

"Awww you don't look happy to see me," He said pouting

"Why are you here," I asked

This made him laugh I hated to be laughed at.

"You are so cute but not very bright," He said mocking me

"I am top three of my class asshole" I angrily replied

I stood up still holding onto the ribs that had hit the tree. Now I was standing off against Dabi who I no longer trusted.

"I'm a bad guy duh," Dabi said

"but you are friends with Hawks how-"

I stop talking I knew if they were friends that meant Hawks was also a villain. If Dabi was admitting this to me then I was in danger. A villain would never revile himself if didn't plan on killing the person he reviled himself to.

The campsite was only a hundred yards away. If I wanted to live then I needed to get there. I stomp the ground sending a bunch of stones and dirt flying toward Dabi. I didn't stay to see if it hit him instead I took off running. I was only a few feet away when something kicked me to the ground. I was unable to move as weight was pressed into my back. Then something sharp was pressed into my neck. The liquid was hot as it enter my bloodstream. I try to blast him with fire but my powers wouldn't activate. My stomach dropped for the first time in a long time I couldn't feel my power. I couldn't concentrate on my lack of power for long as everything started to dim soon turning to black.

"Sorry for being so rough doll" that was the last thing I heard before everything went black

I was passed out for quite some time but when I finally started to come to I was unable to move. The room I was in was dark but not as if there was anything to see except for the concrete walls. There was a small window that let in a little bit of light but it was eight feet high and also had steel bars on it. My hands were tied above me and my feet were spread apart as well as tied down. I pulled at the restraints but they wouldn't budge. Using my powers also didn't work as every time I try to activate them there was something blocking it.

I wanted to stay strong but something in me broke. My eyes filled with tears that slide down my face. The sound of small whimpers could be heard throughout the room. My body shook from the pain of being restrained.

This was a horrible nightmare that I wanted anyone to save me from but who would?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
AUTHOR'S  NOTES

IT'S BEEN A WHILE HAVE YOU MISSED ME

SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THE NEXT WILL BE THE ENDINGS. EACH YANDERE DUO WILL GET ITS OWN ENDING. IT MAY SEEM ABRUPT BUT I FIND IT HARD TO WRITE FOR THIS STORY NOW. HOWEVER, I AM BIG ON FINISHING WHAT I STARTED. THIS STORY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART SINCE IT WAS THE FIRST I WROTE BUT ALL THINGS MUST COME TO A END. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING WITH ME FOR SO LONG.

ON A GOOD NOTE I DO HAVE TWO NEW STORY ONE IS CENTERED AROUND HAIKYUU THE OTHER IS DEMON SLAYER (KNY). IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE FOR THESE STORIES SINCE I DON'T FOLLOW THE ANIME STORYLINE. JUST CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOUR SELF AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤STAY SAFR❤