Chapter 16 Fallen

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The sun was rising in the sky as I put on my school uniform. After my date with Shinso, I came home and went straight to my room. Since I was still pissed at Izuku and Bakugo for how they acted towards Shinso. I had decided to leave earlier than usual: one to meet up with my boyfriend and two to avoid Izuku.

I try to put extra effort into my appearance today trying to style my hair cutely and even put on a little bit of makeup. I looked at my reflection in the mirror one more time before deciding I looked good enough.

I grabbed my bag and quietly made my way out of the house. I successfully escaped the house without being noticed. The sun was barely lighting the sky as I made my way to the train station.

My thoughts were felled with worry thoughts that I try to push away. Ever since the end of the sports festival I haven't been able to shake these nerves. I knew it stemmed from my lack of knowledge of what was to come. In my past life, I had only ever read up about the sports festival so now I was in an uncharted traitor.

I was so lost in my thoughts when I tripped over something or my own feet I'm not sure which. My body slammed to the ground and since I was still sluggish so my body did not react quick enough to brace myself. The context of my bag spilled out onto the sidewalk.

'At less, no one saw' I thought

"Are you okay" I heard someone say

I quickly stood up as a blush from embarrassment took over my face. Two boys were walking toward me one had blue eyes and blonde hair the other had dark blue hair and dark eyes. The dark hair boy also had a blush on his face. I wasn't sure if he was embarrassed for me or just embarrassed in general.

"I wonder if she hurt her head and that's why she's not replying," the blonde boy asked his friend

I snapped out of my dazed.

"Oh no I am fine," I said

"No you're not," the blonde said as he pointed down to my scraped knee that was bleeding

I hadn't even realized that I had hurt myself when I fell.

"I am Mirio Togata," Miro said introducing himself

Mario put a hand on the dark-eyed male's shoulder.

"and this is Tamaki Amajiki," Mirio said introducing Tamaki

"I am y/n l/n it's nice to meet you," I said

"Tamaki can patch up your knee and I'll pick up your stuff," Mirio said as he went over to my dropped bag and started picking up my school materials

"Oh I'm going to clean your wound," Tamaki said

When I looked at the shy boy he was kneeling in front of me with a first aid kit open. I was surprised that I hadn't heard him approach me.