Chapter 11 The Unknown and The Wannabe

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My body hurts I can feel the shadow figure pressing into my body its blue eye staring deep into my own.

Why do I keep having these nightmares?

A tear falls down my face and I finally break out of my nightmare. I set up in my bed making sure to not look at the corner where the shadows usually stand. I start to take deep breaths in and out to try and calm my erratic breathing.

Once I calm down I look at my phone and notice that it's only 4 am. My body has gotten used to the lack of sleep so this is nothing new. I saw that I had a new message from Dabi who number I received from Hawks. Hawks told me that I should message Dabi since he thinks we have the potential to become friends.

I laughed to myself and placed my phone down

I laughed to myself and placed my phone down. Dabi was a flirt but there was nothing wrong with a little flirting. We were only four years apart and I had known of couples with larger age gaps. Not saying I want to be his girlfriend I just don't mind him hitting on me.

I did my morning routine but after I was done I lay down on my bed to look at my MyGram account. I most have been really sleepy because I drifted back to sleep.

"Get up," someone said as they pushed on my shoulder.

I lazy opened my eyes to see Bakugo looking down at me.

"What are you doing in here" I shouted

"Deku let me in now get up before I set your bed on fire," he said

I quickly jumped out of bed and try to straighten out my now wrinkled uniform.

"Why were you sleeping in your uniform," Bakugo asked

"I didn't mean to I accidentally went back to sleep" I answered

Bakugo and I went to the kitchen where Izuku was making breakfast.

"Good morning y/n-chan," Izuku said "I made us breakfast"

"Morning Izuku," I said

I took my seat at the table and Bakugo to the empty seat beside me. Izuku served Bakugo and my breakfast and then joined us at the table.