Chapter 7 The Exam

Y/N POV

I got up from my bed ready for the big day. Izuku had come into my room in the middle of the night to inform me that he had something to do before the exam and that he would meet me at the school. I knew that he had to finish cleaning the beach to receive All Might's power.

Buzz

I took my phone from the bedside table and see that I had two messages one from Hawks and the other from Bakugo.

BAKUGO TEXT

FIRECRACKER💥: Hey are you and that nerd walking to the UA together
Y/NCUTIE❤: No he had something to do so I'm going to meet him there
FIRECRACKER 💥: I'll be there in 30 mins to pick you up so be ready also stop changing our chat names
Y/NCUTIE❤: okay see you soon and no I'll keep changing them don't make me turn your name to BAKUHOE

HAWKS TEXT

BIRDY🦹‍♂️🐓: HEY KID GOOD LUCK TODAY
KID🦹‍♀️🥰: Thank you! I'm super nervous
BIRDY🦹‍♂️🐓: you are amazing and will do great
KID🦹‍♀️🥰: Thank you🥺I have to go I'll talk to you after the test

After I reply to all the texts I got dressed in my school uniform, packed my gym clothes, and ate an amazing breakfast made by Mrs. Midoriya. When I was finally done it was time to meet Bakugo. He was leaning against the wall waiting for me outside my home.

"Took you long enough," Bakugo said

"What it's only been 25 mins you grumpy butt" I replied

"Let's go," he said

Bakugo started to walk ahead of me but I quickly caught up to him. He was quiet most of the way to the school I wasn't sure if he was nervous or if he just wasn't a morning person. I let him have his silence since I was in my own head trying to calm myself but just before we got to the school I knew I need to break the silence.

"H-hey," I said nervously "I know you don't need it but I want to wish you good luck today. I hope we get to go to school together."

"You're going to get in" Bakugo looked away "I trained you so you'll do fine let's go before we're late."

Bakugo stomped off ahead of me when we finally arrived at the school I could see Izuku at the entrance. Bakugo pushed past Izuku shouting at him. I let Bakugo go ahead and stayed behind with Izuku.

"Hey Izuku how was your morning," I asked

"It was good and now I'm ready to pass this exam" Izuku answered

I started to walk ahead and saw Izuku trip over his own feet and start to fall to the ground. Before he hit the ground a round-face girl known as Uraraka used her quirk on him causing him to float and not hit the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry I used my quirk on you without permission" the round face girl cheerfully said

"You saved him from smashing his face so I'm sure he doesn't mind," I said to her

"Oh great I guess I will see you both inside," She said

She walked into the building leaving a red face Izuku and me outside.

"Come on lover boy let's go" I teased

I grabbed Izuku's hand and we both walked into the school together. I sat in between Bakugo and Izuku at the assembly. My mind kind of zoned out the whole assembly, not that I wasn't excited to see Present Mic but I was just worried about the battle. I noticed that Bakugo and Izuku were glaring at anyone who dear looked at me.