Gifts

Green eyes slowly fluttered open, two small hands tugging on the blanket wrapped around the Omega's body before a frustrated coo sounded from beside the bed. Izuku inhaled deeply, reaching a hand up to rub the sleepiness from his eyes as the sunlight infiltrated his vision, his other hand blindly settling on top of the little girl's head. The greenette chuckled softly, sitting up and pulling his daughter into bed with a warm smile, his pup happily clinging onto him and hiding her face in his chest. "Good morning, mommy!" She giggled, curling into him with a relaxed hum, small hands fisting into his oversized shirt. Izuku grinned, carding his fingers through her blonde hair and sliding a few stray strands out of her face gently.

"Good morning, baby," the male spoke with a tired yawn, pushing the blanket off of his body and picking up Katsumi, shifting her to sit on his hip while he walked into the kitchen, setting her down on one of the stools. The freckled boy happily got to work on cooking his pup breakfast, letting her help whenever she wanted to, her bright eyes making his heart skip a beat. He loved her so much. Memories of his and Katsuki's recent encounter flashed in his mind, eyes flickering over to his phone resting on the counter while he plated the food. His movements halted for a few short moments, guilt clawing his mind. It's been almost a week since he agreed to let Katsuki see Katsumi, but he has yet to message him. Slowly, he set the plate down in front of the little girl, grabbing onto his phone and sitting down at the table, eyes trained on the screen. Should he text him? The thought of seeing the Alpha again made him want to vomit, but he couldn't help but shift in his seat, the excitement making his head spin.

"Momma?" Katsumi spoke softly, concern gracing her sweet voice. "What's wrong?" She asked, moving to the table with her dam.

"N-nothing, sweetie." He smiled weakly, fingers tracing over his phone repeatedly. They sat in silence for a few minutes, Izuku watching her eat with one thought twirling around in his head. "Hey, Katsu," he started before pausing again. "Do you think... you might want to meet your father?" He wanted to say more, he really did, but he didn't think he could. She gave him a curious look, confusion clear among her features. "I mean... do you want to know who he is?" He sighed, setting his phone down on the table and focusing completely on the little girl in front of him. She reluctantly nodded, Izuku smiling at her. "Okay. You finish eating, alright? Momma's just going to step into the other room." The green haired male pat her head gently, stepping into his bedroom and silently closing the door. His slender fingers unlocked his phone with ease, clicking on his contacts and staring breathlessly at the name already set in his phone. Of course. Katsuki set his name to Kacchan without him knowing. The childish nickname made him laugh softly, wiping away the stray tear that was rolling down his cheek.

He slumped down onto his bed, hand reaching towards his neck as his fingers subconsciously wrapped around the necklace, the cold metal in his hand calming him. With a sigh, Izuku tapped on the Alpha's name and quickly decided to text him rather than call him, not sure whether he'd be able to control himself if he heard his voice. He typed out a quick message, telling the man that he would allow him to have Katsumi for the weekend, swallowing hard and hitting send after a few minutes of working up the courage. He placed his phone down on the nightstand, standing and wiping his eyes, quickly putting on a brave face for his daughter before walking out of his bedroom. After breakfast, the two made their way to the living room for the tiny blonde's favorite cartoon, the freckled male holding her close and smiling at how cute she is. A sudden knock on his door caught his attention, setting the four year old down on the couch and kissing her forehead before standing up, smoothing out his clothes and quickly fixing his disheveled hair. Izuku sighed, opening the door to reveal a delivery man with tired eyes staring back at him.

"Izuku Midoriya?" He asked with a monotone voice, the Omega nodding with a quirked eyebrow. "Sign here," the beta yawned, handing him the clipboard with a tired expression, waiting for him to sign. Izuku let his gaze flicker to the clipboard, hesitantly signing and handing it back to the man, watching as he took it and walked a little out of view, only to come back with a trolley, a mountain of delicately wrapped gifts towering over the man. "These are for you," he sighed in annoyance, the Omega's mouth gaping in shock.

"W-what-..." he didn't know what to say, nonetheless he moved aside, allowing the beta to wheel in the trolly. "Who is this from!?" He squeaked, the brown haired male neatly stacking the gifts. There were at least fifty gifts still on the trolley, the delivery man having already stacked over half of them. The brunet shrugged, finishing stacking the presents and tucking the clipboard under his arm before wheeling the trolley out of the greenette's apartment.

"Have a nice day, sir," the delivery man said with an annoyed sigh.

Izuku stared in disbelief at the overwhelming amount of gifts littering the floor of his apartment as he shut the door, his daughter peeking into the room with an amazed look in her emerald green eyes. "Woah!" She exclaimed, running towards the stack and getting on her knees, instantly finding a gift with her name on it. "Mommy, look! There's one for me!" She giggled, tearing it open and cooing at the beautiful dress that came into her view. Izuku walked forward, sitting beside her and hesitantly grabbing onto a gift, the neat handwriting seeming awfully familiar. He paused, slowly opening the gift and breathing shakily when the scent coming off all of the gifts finally hit him. He couldn't believe it. Inside was a heavily scented nesting blanket, tears welling up in his eyes as he finally began to understand what all of this was. He was being courted. Katsuki was courting him. Katsumi ran around in excitement, trying to find all of the gifts with her name on them with a big smile plastered on her face.

Izuku watched her with a small smile of his own, staring in awe at the plethora of gifts covering the floor. Okay, Katsuki...He swallowed hard, helping his daughter pick out the rest of her gifts from the pile.

______________________________

I hope you enjoyed! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1156 words