Meeting

Izuku sighed softly as he clipped an orange bow in his daughter's blonde hair, her little braid hanging behind her back cutely. She shifted excitedly in his lap, unable to keep still due to the anticipation, waiting for her dam to finish her hair. He patted down a few loose strands of hair, smiling and tapping her back to let her know he was done. Katsumi happily climbed off his lap, the Omega reaching to adjust her sundress as she reached for her favorite doll. He smiled at her, standing with slight hesitation and heading towards his kitchen, grabbing a glass out of the cabinet and pouring himself a cup of water. The greenette fished his phone out of his back pocket, taking a long sip from his drink as he unlocked the device. He sat down at the kitchen island, setting down his glass and tapping his foot anxiously while he opened Twitter. The first thing that popped up was a news article, a picture of Katsuki attached to the link.

He shook his head with a soft chuckle, rolling his eyes. He could hear his pup playing in the other room, setting his phone on the counter and gripping his glass and taking another long sip. A loud knock sounded from the door, his heart practically stopping before beginning to pound loudly in his ears. Izuku took a deep breath, gulping and standing from his seat with a concentrated frown. Slowly, he straightened out his clothes, glancing at his phone to fix his hair before walking into the living room with his daughter. "Hey, baby. Go get your stuff, okay?" He said gently to his little girl, the pup nodding and getting up off the ground to run into her bedroom. Turning his attention to the door, he walked forward, reluctantly placing his small hand on the handle. The green eyed male closed his eyes for a brief moment, then hesitantly opened the door to the awaiting Alpha. "Bakugou..." The greenette breathed, emerald eyes meeting with crimson ones.

"Izu— Midoriya..." Katsuki started, wetting his chapped lips before holding out the bouquet of red roses to the small Omega with his tattooed hand — A spur of the moment decision on his eighteenth birthday. "For you.." The blond said with a goofy, lopsided grin. Izuku glanced down at the flowers, his heart skipping a beat and his cheeks filling with color.

"T-thank you," he stuttered, grabbing them slowly and flinching as their fingers made contact. The Omega allowed himself to look over the man, noticing the not so subtle bulge of his muscles in the tight dress shirt, some of his hair slicked back and his undercut freshly touched up. "I, uhm.. Katsumi is just grabbing her stuff. She should be out in just a moment... Do you want to step inside?" He asked softly, the man nodding and walking into the apartment when Izuku stepped aside for him. The freckled male shut the door, walking into the kitchen to grab a vase for the roses. When he found a suitable one, he filled it partially with water, removing the plastic wrapped around the flowers, all too aware of the eyes trained on him from behind.

"Nice place," Katsuki commented, hands dug into his pockets as he glanced around, smiling happily at the photos of Izuku and Katsumi hung up on the fridge. His eyes flickered over to the green eyed man, staring in awe at his cute, oversized sweater and skinny jeans, having to stop himself staring at his lower half for too long. Izuku was doing well providing for himself and their pup.

"Thanks," the Omega replied with a sigh, setting the roses on the counter. "I'm sure this is nothing compared to your place," he joked, "can't be, considering all the gifts you sent us." Izuku smiled playfully, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest.

The blond laughed awkwardly, leaning over to be closer to the smaller man. "That's just the start," The pro hero smirked, reaching to cup his chin with a devious glint in his eyes. Izuku's breath hitched in his throat, a warm thumb padding at his lips making him look up to meet his blood red orbs. The sound of Katsumi running back into the room had Izuku pulling away quickly, turning to the little girl who had a backpack draped over her shoulders and her Uravity doll held close to her chest. She stopped dead in her tracks, lively eyes falling onto the large Alpha standing in the kitchen with the freckled male. Her mouth fell agape, gaze flickering to her dam for a split second before falling back onto Katsuki.

"G-ground Zero..." she blinked, doll falling out of her grasp as the Alpha walked towards her, getting down on his knees and smiling warmly at her.

"Katsumi," he grinned, hand reaching out to tuck a stray curl behind her ear as she looked up at him in amazement. "Do you know who I am?" The man asked softly, red eyes trained on his daughter.

"You're... the number two hero..." she breathed, gripping her backpack tightly.

Katsuki laughed, "Yeah, I am. But, do you know why I'm here?" He asked, the little girl shaking her head. "I'm your dad," he smiled, the four year old glancing at her dam for confirmation. When the Omega nodded, she rushed forward, wrapping her arms around the man and hiding her face in his neck. The Alpha embraced her tightly, picking her up and hugging her close to his hip while he hugged her. He nuzzled her affectionately, bringing his wrist up to scent her, both of them purring. He looked over at the Omega, who looked at the two with a loving look in his eyes, a warm smile situated on his face.

"Have fun you two," Izuku said gently, Katsuki silently noting how kissable his soft lips looked in that moment. He had to wait, though. Even if they were already becoming closer, he needed to improve their relationship before he made any attempt with him. "Have her home by seven o'clock sharp, Sunday night. I want her bathed and ready for bed when she gets home, and no junk food! Bedtime at eight and no tv after six." He said sternly, making sure they both understood. Katsuki had never seen this side of him, and it impressed him greatly. Izuku had really stepped up and took charge of his life since he left.

"Alright," he chuckled, grabbing the Uravity doll off the ground and tucking it under his arm. "I got it. See you Sunday, Izuku," he smiled, gripping his waist and pulling him in for a quick hug before reluctantly walking out of his apartment with his pup still cradled close.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1155 words