Fresh air

(Little warning! again, slightly NSFW. Benedict can't help himself ;))

I do as I say I will and I am sure he shall too. The maze is not too difficult, but I do believe it should be quite easy to become lost in if you do not recall where you have already been. I think he must have either decided against it, or maybe he has become lost, since he takes so long to get there. "You took your time."

"Apologies, my lady. Anthony caught me on my way out and asked for an explanation. I told him that I needed some fresh air, do you think that shall fend him off for long enough?" His hand is quick to tangle in my hair, holding control of my head so that he may kiss my jawline once, twice, before his kisses begin trailing along to my lips. "You seemed to barely be able to control yourself in the ballroom. Do you truly look at me and feel that way? I have been told too many times that I am the least handsome of my brothers, I do not believe I should have this effect on a woman of such beauty."

"You need not compliment me any longer, Benedict. I am here and I am yours, you need not attempt to win me over!" I laugh a little and as I look at him, I could never believe that anyone could possibly tell him he was the least handsome of his brothers. "I think you are the most handsome of any man I have ever seen, whether that is your brothers or anyone in the ton. I cannot say that I believe anyone compares."

"And you needn't continue to flatter me so, Peaches. Although I must say, I do rather enjoy it."

"As do I."

"Then I shall continue to compliment you and you shall continue to flatter me." He resumes the kiss, a gentle hand stroking over the bare skin around my chest. "I am ever so disappointed though. It makes no sense for me to remove the entirety of your dress, that is a sure way for us to be caught. I must only remove as much as is necessary, which is surprisingly little." He lifts my dress, holding the material in his hands for a moment before tucking it into my chest, the tightness of my corset holding it still. "I do not get to see your breasts this evening."

"Well, if I swear that you shall see them later, will you smile again?" I giggle a little, but my teeth chatter as the cool spring breeze blows and gives me a slight chill. "And how much of your clothing must you take off?"

"The bare minimum too, I am afraid. I know that you are disappointed but please try not to cry." He teases, attaching his lips to mine once more, and I become more and more used to this feeling as he continues. Gentle with my body and with my dress, he lies me down into the grass and I am thankful that it is at least not wet and has been recently cut. "You are determined to not allow me to have you on a bed, are you? Even through the past week, it has had to have been on that forsaken settee."

"I am a believer in using what you have." I cut him off, not allowing him to speak any longer as I engage him in another kiss, his hands instantly moving to cup my chest as they did yesterday, before he realises that there is no point in that. "You do know that I cannot feel that whatsoever?"

He pauses a moment, looking around the small circle of bushes that surround us, investigating into whether he can see anybody, before he glances back down to me, his lip held between his teeth. "Oh, what does it matter?" And before I know it, he has pulled the neckline of my dress down to reveal my corset, and is attempting to shuffle my corset downwards. "This is not working. I need you to breathe in for me, as deep as you can. Are you ready? Three, two, one." I do as he says, which allows my corset to become slightly looser and gives him chance to pull it to reveal my bare skin.

"Are they really worth this much effort? They are simply made for feeding children, I am unsure whether you are suppose to enjoy them to this extent!" I giggle a little and stiffle another moan as he kisses down my chest whilst his hand moves up my skirt and rests between my thighs. "Men are so strange to me. You really are like another species, you are so strange."

"And what other men have you had such experience with, peaches? Only myself, correct? So you actually mean to say that I am like another species to you." The rattling of his suspenders being pulled down startles me for a moment as I think someone must be around. "You are that eager?"

"No, I forgot you were the type of man to wear suspenders and suspected for a moment that we were not alone." I rest myself on my elbows so that I might look at him again as he unbuttons his trousers. "What? I am not looking."

"I do not believe you. You must think me blind if you think I did not see where your eyes wandered to!" He grins and leaps back onto me, suddenly, making me squeak and giggle, before pressing his lips to silence me. "This is not like the last week. This space is not our own. You must be quiet. Can you do that?"

"I do think so." I continue to giggle, feeling a little giddy as his lips trail across my neck and he begins his motions. "Oh, you are... oh, oh!"

"I know, believe me, I know." One hand supports himself so that he does not crush me, the other seems to now be a permanent presence on my left breast. "But you must be quiet. The very last thing that we need to happen is for us to be caught." As hard as it is, I agree, holding my breath at moments to suppress the noises that want to escape me. That is until there is movement in the bushes that attract his attention, and he is quick to move away from me and stand up to investigate. I do not waste any time either, covering myself up and yanking harshly at my corset. I am lucky I am able to tie it myself. Now, I am panicked, and I am sure that he is too. Then, he releases a sigh of relief. "Anthony."