Chapter Eleven: One less job

~~~~Contains Sexual Content~~~~

"Good morning beautiful." Johnny purrs, earning a smile. I sleepily open my eyes before looking up at him.

"Well hello, handsome." I giggle, stretching to kiss him.

"Hmm, what time is it?" I carefully stretch across him to look at the clock.

"Shit!" I yell, flying out of the bed. Johnny hisses in pain, watching me with a shocked face.

"I'm sorry Johnny," I yell as I change into my work clothes. I'm almost three hours late for work. I quickly text my boss before running back into Johnny's bedroom.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I give him a quick kiss before running out of the room. Johnny continues to watch me in surprise but never speaks. I fly out of the house and take off down the driveway. Hopefully, I don't get written up. I've never been late or been written up...

~~~~Ten hours later~~~~

I softly shut the door, chewing my lip before making my way to Johnny's room. He is sitting up in bed, laptop on his lap. Alan is sitting at a folding table next to the bed.

"Hey." Johnny purrs when he sees me in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" He asks before I can speak.

"My boss made me stay later to make up the hours, then fired me. Uhm, he said that I was creating a hostile work environment."

"Did you?" Alan asks without looking away from his laptop.

"No. He asks if I wanted to have sex with him for a raise. I said no and he fired me on the spot." That catches Alan's attention. I lift my phone, shaking it slightly.

"And I have him on tape admitting it." A smile spreads across Alan's face.

"Oh, I'm going to tare him to pieces." Alan purrs as he outstretches his hand. I give him the phone, the tape already on the screen. He listens to it, his smile growing.

"Wow, he just came right out with it didn't he?"

"Yeah, he did. Told me it was sex with him or no job." Alan shakes his head, giving me the phone back.

"Does he know you recorded it?"

"Nope. I've recorded every talk we have had since he touched my butt." Alan nods before sighing.

"Once I'm done sorting him out I'll sort that out."

"Thank you. I'm going to hop in the shower. If you two need anything yell for me."

"I don't get to join you?" Johnny teases, earning a smile.

"Not a chance. Vicky would slaughter me." I laugh as I leave. I take my time showering, knowing that I now have tomorrow off. It will be my first day off in months. Once I'm done and dressed I head back into Johnny's room.

"Are we going to be okay or do I need to find another job?"

"With what Johnny has in saving, and what you have in savings, you will be fine for....probably about six months. Hopefully, Johnny will be working by then."

"With no income coming in?" Johnny asks from the bed.

"You didn't tell him?" Alan asks with a nervous look.

"Before you get mad, I didn't want you to lose your properties. I've been working two full-time jobs for about four, almost five months." Johnny's mouth falls open before he turns to Alan, anger taking over his face.