Chapter 3

A week had passed and nothing had come from work. This happened sometimes when there was nothing needed photographing. You decided to go out into the city and photograph the street. 

Walking around you took images and walked around Oxford street. You saw Lionel and smiled, however, you avoided him until he noticed you. You looked at peace taking images, in your zone, he walked up to you and looked over your shoulder at the image on the screen.

"That's good" he remarked.

"Oh!" you said. "Sir"

"Don't you have work?" he asked, raising your eyebrows.

"I was given nothing to do" you said. "I am up to date with everything"

"Take another photograph of me" he said. 

"Oh sure" you said. You didn't have your stand so you just tried to keep your hands still as you took the images. You stared at Lionel through the camera. He was so refined. You smirked and took a couple of images. Lionel smirked and strode over and looked. "Very nice" he murmured. "I want them emailed to me, understood?"

"Of course sir" you said.

"It's Lionel" he said smiling.

"Of course Lionel" you said grinning.

He flashed you a smile. "I am going suit jacket shopping, would your artistic eye know what is best?" he suddenly asked.

"Um-" you murmured. "I guess I could help" 

"Great, I will take you out for lunch as a thank you" he said and ushered you toward a clothing shop. You dared not look at the price tags, your purse might have a seizure by the high price of the suits. 

"Now (y/n)" he said. "This?"  He pointed to a dark grey suit.

"You could try it on, sure" you said. He took his black one-off, revealing a white dress shirt and slowly slipped the dark grey one over the top.  "That looks good" you murmured. 

"Hmm" Lionel murmured. "I don't like the cuffs"

"Then why not this?" you asked, you pointed to a blue suit your eyes had fallen onto. You took it off the hanger and handed it to him.  

He put it on and checked the cuffs and looked at himself in the mirror. "I like this" he said, "I will buy three in each colour"

"Do you want me to get them down?" you asked.

"You are not my assistant," he said. "You there, I want those three at the counter for Mr Shabandar"

"Of course" the shop worker said, grabbing the suits and walking away with them.

He smirked as he walked toward the counter and took his card out. 

"That is £120 thousand all together" You stared in shock as Lionel paid 120 thousand pounds for three suits jackets. The suits were placed into a bag and given to Lionel who walked out, you behind him. That was the price of a mortgage. He could of pay some of yours with that money.

"What's wrong?" he asked in an air of interest

"That was so expensive" you murmured.

"Well dear when you are a multi-billionaire you do have cash to spare"  he smirked and walked towards a limousine. He opened the door and you got in. The limo was beautiful and spacious, leather seats and tinted glass. 

You sat and laughed in your head. He was showing off to you, and dinner would be the same showing off. You could use his showing off, and you could profit off it.

"I have a place in mind" Lionel said. "Driver take us to The Hyde Afternoon Tea". The driver nodded and Lionel relaxed into the seat.

"Do you do this often?" you ask. "Ask your employees to go suit shopping then take them for afternoon tea"

"Only the pretty ones" he said smirking. "and unfortunately there is only one pretty woman worth doing it for in my company" You raised your eyebrows as he chuckled. 

The car soon came to a stop and you got out. The Hyde Afternoon Tea was in a Victorian townhouse and was very beautiful, both inside and out. You were ushered through the rooms and into a small room near the top of the house. You had a view which overview Hyde park. You marvelled at the sight while Lionel picked up the menu. 

"How about some champagne?" he asked. "and then two afternoon teas"

"Sounds wonderful Lionel" you said, looking at him. Lione ordered them and you sat in silence as the champagne was being poured.

"Oh" you mumbled. 

"What is it?" he asked, resting his head on his hand, taking a sip of the champagne.

"I don't think I am dressed in the right attire" you said. You wore baggy clothes which allowed you to be comfy while taking images.

"It matters little" Lionel murmured. 

"Great" you said and grinned. Lionel smirked at your excitement to be in this high-end restaurant. He found it cute.

"Hyde Park is beautiful at this time of day" Lionel said, looking out. 

"Oh, it is" you said smiling. You took a sip of the champagne and made a mmmm sound. It was delicious.

"It is Ruinart Blanc de Blancs" he said "125 a bottle" he smirked at your face.  "Don't worry, this is my treat" he said, putting your mind at rest over finances. "Seeing as I was the one to order it" He smiled as you looked at your hands which lay on the table. "It is nice" he suddenly said. "To have someone to eat with. Eating alone is so dull"

"I get over that by watching TV" you say

"Recsorcful" he said. "I should try that next time I eat alone"

"I only really eat noodle pots" you say with a laugh.

"You should open your palate further" Lionel said chuckling. "and you know I can help with that." he winked and smirked widely. "I could take you to any restaurant you like"

"If you get me the clothes for it" you said cheekily. 

"Well of course" he said. "I wouldn't want you to feel out of place" he smirked. "My dinner companion"

"Yes" you said grinning. 

Suddenly the food came over and you started to eat. It was delicious, sandwiches, cake and scones. You took another sip of champagne and carried on eating. You tried to remember the manners your mother taught you when you lived with her. 

Soon it was all gone and you sat contentedly with the second glass of champagne in your hand.

"Did you enjoy that?" Lionel asked.

"Very much" you said grinning. "Thank you so much"

"Thank you for entertaining me" he said chuckling. "Being as I am, I seem to have no close friends to spend time with, they all want to use me for money"

"I'm sorry" you murmured.

Lionel shrugged. "I am used to it" he said, taking a swig of champagne. "But you are a fresh breath of air"

"I am glad I am" you said, leaning your head on your hand.

"Oh look how the time has flown" Lionel said suddenly. "I have a meeting with the investors in half an hour" he smiled. "Will you be able to walk home?" he asked, a little concerned. 

"Yeah I can" you said smiling.

"Good" he said and stood up. He paid and together you both walked out. "Well it has been great fun" he said and kissed your hand. "Tomorrow we should try another restaurant"

"I would be delighted" you said grinning.

"I am glad" he said and got into the limo.

You walked home grinning. His dinner companion. The honour and prestige. You laughed and shook your head. He was so kind to you and you hopped your relationship could flourish together. You smirked, he could become your sugar daddy.