Chapter 5

Lionel unlocked his flat and pulled you in. It was spacious and wonderful. "This is just my small London place. I have a bigger estate in Sussex"

"Wow" you murmured, walking around the flat. It was large but only one bedroom.

"Coffee?" he smirked. "Or wine, hmm I think we should have some more wine"

"Sounds wonderful" you said. He was making you drunk. He took out some red wine, pouring two glasses he gave you it and sat you down on the couch. He put his arm around the back of the couch and places his hand on his shoulder, pulling you into him.

"God that dress makes you gorgeous" he muttered. "I knew it would look perfect on you. But next time I will take you out dress shopping" he said, taking your chin in his hand. "Would you like that?"

"Yes please" you murmured and he smiled.

You took another swig of wine and kissed you again, pulling you into his lap.

"You know" he murmured, putting his glass to your lips you took a sip. "I am getting a new deal which means I could be the 3rd largest provider of premium cable in Asia."

"That sounds amazing Lionel" you said, going slightly pink from the alcohol.

"I would love for you to help me with this transaction" he said, kissing you. "I am going out to dinner with them tomorrow night. I am sure your beauty and wit could charm them into selling me the channels"

"Do you think so?" you asked.

"Oh yes" he said chuckling. "You can watch me crush them" You raised your eyebrows and he took another swig of wine. "I get what I want in all ways of life and when there is pushback I just shell out more cash" he said smirking.

"you are trying to impress me" you said, putting your hand in his chest.

"And is it working?" he asked.

"Oh, it is" you said with a smirk.

Lionel caught your lips in his and put his glass of wine down on the tabletop. He let go and smirked. "Do you wish to go home or stay here for the night?" he asked. "If you go home you will have to deal with my highly annoying out of hours driver"

"I am happy here" you mumbled, taking another sip of the wine.  You leaned your head on Lionel's shoulder and he smirked.  "and you portly advertised your driver"

"I'm glad" he said and stood up. He went over to a cupboard and picked out a little box. Opening it he offered you a small selection chocolate.

"What flavour are they?" you asked.

Lionel sat and looked the instructions. He picked one and popped it in his mouth and offered you the box again. You took one by random and pulled a face. "alcohol chocolates?" you ask.

Lionel shrugged and took another one, washing it down with some more of the wine. You took another and yawned, the alcohol had made you tired and meant you leaned into Lionel.

"I would prefer it to sleep in my bed than sleep on my shoulder," he said and got up, pulling you up with him. He picked up the chocolate and pulled you into the bedroom.  He found a PJ top and threw it at you as he went into the bathroom and came out in his own suit PJs. You had put the button-up shirt on and kept your panties on. Sitting on the bed you took another swig of wine and placed it on the side.

Lionel pushed his hair back and got into the bed. "Come in" he said. "I always buy the finest bed linen" you raised your eyebrows and got under the covers, immediately to be pulled into the clutches of Lionel. You stared into his dark eyes and he smirked. "I got you little lioness" he muttered in your ear. He kissed you again and stroked your cheek gently. "I want to invite you to my annual gala" he suddenly said. "Bring your camera and I will buy you an ever so sexy gown. However you are my head photographer to the public, I don't want media attention"

"That's fine" you said. 

"I am glad you understand" he said chuckling "I need to still seem untouchable. However you will stay as mine. I don't like sharing things" he smirked and kissed your cheek.

"So then are you my sugar daddy?" you asked cheekily. 

"If you wish to be" he said chuckling. "I get to call you pet names if you if am to be"

"Deal" you said grinning.

"Good kitten" he said. "Both of you are" You looked confused and looked around to see a ginger cat smelling your wine. Lionel started to laugh and you grabbed the cat so it wouldn't drink any and put it between you and Lionel. 

"What is she called?" you asked, stroking its smooth back.

"She is called Doja" he said.

"Like Doja cat?" you asked.

"It was a bet" Lionel said chuckling. He stroked the cat and then stroked you gently. "Now sleep"

You nodded and got closer to Lionel and the cat crawled down the bed to your and nuzzled into yours and his feet. Lionel wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head.

"Night" you murmured. Lionel grunted and you fell asleep.