Chapter 9

Warning: sex

As quick as a flash Lionel's lips were on yours again and he pushed you back into the door. With one hand he began to stroke your hips and his other hand swiped your heat. You kissed him back and grabbed his back as he pushed you further and further into the door.

"Tell me" he muttered. "Have you ever been dominated?" You shook your head and he smirked. In a motion, he grabbed you and pushed you toward the bed in his arms and slowly eased you into it. Going over to the wardrobe he took out one of his expensive ties and put it around your eyes, rendering you unable to see.  "Think of a safeword kitten" he said as he started to pull your clothes off slowly and carefully. 

"Um red" you mumbled and shivered as you felt Lionel's fingers now stroke your bare skin.

"Good girl" he drawled and went away, you heard his footsteps retreat and then come back. You felt something on your stomach, tickling. You giggled loudly and Lionel smirked. He held in his hand a long-handled cat toy with a feather on the end which he began stroking from the nape of your neck, slowly he began to tickle and swipe at you further down, spirling your breasts and tickling your nipples with the feather toy. You sighed and squeezed your hands.  "Put your hands above your head" Lionel purred and you did as he said. With the feather, he carried on stroking one nipple and then the other. After a short while, he stopped caressing your nipples and with the feather tickled down your stomach to your heat were he ever so gently started to rub the toy on your clit. It ticked and you kept back laughter as you felt the feather lightly press against you. You bucked your hips slightly and Lionel chuckled. He moved the feather up onto your stomach and you sighed in excitement.  "Are you exited?" Lionel asked in your ear. You nodded and he chuckled. "You are already so wet for me." you felt a finger slide down your body and part your folds. You moaned at his actions "Do you enjoy the feather?" he asked and you nodded as you felt it on your face, tickling your lip and your nose. 

You heard Lionel walk away and come back again. You felt something on your stomach. You shivered at its cold, he placed one, two then three square cold objects onto your and then finally pressed one to your clit. You moaned and squeezed your hands together as he took the object away from your clit. "Open your mouth little lioness" he ordered and he poped the ice into your mouth. You felt the cold on your tongue and also tasted yourself on the ice as it began to melt.

You still felt the cold on your stomach as you suddenly felt something warm and wet on your clit. His tongue moved from your clit where he bit and nibbled down to your hole where be began to use his tongue to pump into you. You moaned again and grabbed his hair however Lionel growled and let go. "Back above your head" he said in a warning voice. You did as he said as he went down on you again, sucking and licking. You felt another ice cube on your clit and you bucked your hips as Lionel licked the cold from your clit.

"You taste delicious" he said, you felt his hot breath against your clit. He began to eat you out again, savouring your taste in his mouth until you started to shake, an orgasm sweeping towards you and you felt a wave of pleasure, moaning and squirming into the bed as Lionel finished lapping at you like a lion at water, taking up your juices. 

He let go of your vigina and hummed in satisfaction, watching you still squirm against him. "You taste utterly ambrosial" he muttered and kissed your lips. You tasted yourself on his tongue as he pushed it into your mouth. His fingers went down to his belt and he took it off, along with his trousers and pants. He took his suit tie and shirt off before slowly taking the tie off your face. He looked down on you lustily and pushed himself into you. You moaned in surprise and looked away but with one hand he grabbed your face so you looked at him as he pumped in and out of you, his dick going deeper and deeper into you. You stared into his dark eyes which you had stared into those weeks ago when editing images. His eyes were full of lust and he carried on ramming you, hitting your g spot over and over. One of his hands went to the bed so support himself while the other went to your clit and started to rub it again. "ahh daddy" you moaned, feeling him going at a swift pace. "Every time I thrust say thank you daddy" he muttered in your ear. He went a slower pace but thrust deeper. 

"Thank you daddy" you moaned.

Thrust

"Thank you daddy" 

Soon the only sound in the room was the slapping of his skin on yours and you moaned as you thanked him for every thrust that he gave you, hitting you deeper and deeper. You moaned and found it difficult to thank him as you felt another wave of pleasure hit you and you bucked your hips with him. 

Lionel moaned as his thrusts became more sloppy and he slowed. "Good lioness" he muttered and thrust four more times until he came deep into you. You moaned and your orgasm fell over you just after Lionel had his. Lionel breathed against your neck and laid on your chest. He kissed your chest and ran his fingers across your hips. You took his hair and stroked it in your fingers. 

"My big lion made me fell so good" you mumbled in his ear.

"I am glad" he said. "And I hope to make you feel good again. How about tomorrow night?" 

"Sure" you said, running your fingers through his soft hair. "I can't wait"

"Did you like the ice?" he asked. 

"I did" you said with a grin. "It made me want to be fucked by you, long and hard"

"Then I will do it again" he said, kissing your stomach.

He got up from you and went over to a little mini bar where he poured two glasses of champagne and gave it to you before getting back into bed and slightly lying on you. You clinked the glasses together. Suddenly Lionel dipped a finger into the alcohol and started to play with your nipples with his wet finger, leaning down he then licked the sweet champagne off it and looked up at you with an intense stare. You moaned a little and instinctively put your hands above your head. Lionel kissed your neck and rested his glass on your stomach, one hand keeping it down while the other supporting him as he carried on kissing your neck. He found your sweet spot and you sighed in delight.

"I think it's time for a bath" he murmured into your ear. You hummed as he got up from the bed and pulled you into him, kissing your lips he pulled you to the bathroom and started the bath. It was huge the bath and could fit both of you well, stepping inside, Lionel also did and he pulled you into his tight embrace as the bath filled with warm water.

Together you sat, relaxed, just listening to each other breathe and sigh. Lionel started to run his hands over you and he began to stroke your clit. You moaned and nuzzled your head into him as he increased his pace. "Lionel" you moaned, holding into the sides of the tub. "Ahh. Lionel"

Lionel smirked and kissed your head as he carried on stimulating your already throbbing clit. You squirmed against him and pushed your head back into him, your eyes closed and your mouth open slightly, giving out little moans. He increased his pace and you felt another orgasm smash into you like a train. "Moan for your big lion" Lionel muttered and that pushed you over the edge. "Daddy-Ahh-daddy" you moaned, gripping the sides of the bath and rolling your eyes back in pleasure. You felt his lips on yours as he let you ride your orgasm before genty sliding his fingers up your body to hold your waist.

You finished the bath together and went back to bed. Lionel turned the light off and got in with you, pulling your naked form into his. "Goodnight little lioness" he muttered and you both fell asleep.