Chapter 4

You woke up with a nock on the door. Getting up you put your dressing gown around you and walked to the door.

"Ms (y/n)?" the man asked.

"Yeah?" you ask drowsily.

"A gift from Mr Shabandar" he said.

"Oh, thank you" you murmured and went back into your room with the parcel. Slowly you opened it to reveal a beautiful and expensive dress. You grinned and got it on. It fit perfectly and looked so good. Taking it off you put it on your bed and got dressed into something comfy. Sitting in the TV you watched some trash stuff and drank a cup of coffee.

Taking your laptop out you went through your images and got your photo book together. You were excited to publish your first photography book, you hopped it would be a success.

Putting down your laptop you went out to get some food, you didn't get much, just pasta, ingredients for a sauce and some breakfast cereal. You also got a new movie, the hobbit which you were excited to watch.

Getting back to the house you checked the time. 5 pm. You had no idea when he was coming, you guessed 7 so you stayed in your slouching clothes. Not ten minutes later there was a knock on the door, you opened it to reveal Lionel. He wore one of those suits he bought yesterday.

"Oh, Lionel" you said smiling. "Come in, um I need to get changed but you can have some tea if you wish. Uh"

Lionel smiled and strode into your house. You where glad you had cleaned your house a couple of days ago so it didn't look too bad as Lionel flashed his eyes around the sitting-room he found himself in.

"I will be back in a second" you said, going into your room and getting the dress on, doing your hair and coming out. You found Lionel sitting on the sofa flipping through the private eye you had bought.

"You look remarkable" he said. You grinned and went over to him. "is it comfortable?" he asked.

"Very much so thank you" you said.

"Well then, shall we depart?" he asked. He stuck his arm out for you and you took it and went out.

"Where are we going today?" you asked, smiling as you sat in the limo.

"The lecture room and library," he said.

"I heard it was exclusive" you said.

"That is why I got you the dress," he said. "I wouldn't want you to feel out of place. And any way you look wonderful in (colour that suits you)."

"Thank you" you said grinning.

"And I have another gift" he said, pulling out his pocket he gave you a box. Opening it inquisitively you discovered a pair of earrings. They were beautiful and you sure they where diamond. "I thought they would go" he said. You grinned and put them on, he was right you looked beautiful with them.

"Thank you" you said smiling. You touched the earrings and twirled your hair. Lionel watched you and grabbed some champagne and poured you a glass.

"There you go my dear" he said and you grabbed the glass. And you clicked yours with his. You took a sip and smiled at Lionel. He put his arm on the back of the chair and took another sip. You milked the champagne, you didn't want to get tipsy, because when you got tipsy you got giggly and clingy.

The car stopped and lionel offered his arm. You took it and he patted your hand as you walked together into the restaurant.

You sat down and ordered. Lionel sat back and watched you, he flashed you a smile and pushed his hair back.

"I heard your book was going well" you said smiling.

"Very well" he said. "it's a bestseller"

"I'm so happy for you" you said grinning.

"If it is that easy to have a bestseller I should write another" he said.

"What would it be about?" you asked.

"Just the same" he answered, twirling the wine in his fingers.

"Tell me, what about you?" he asked. "You must want to publish a Photography book"

"I have almost got it ready" you said grinning. "It's my street photography"

"I will fund it" he said suddenly, he took some of the complimentary bread in his mouth.

"Wait, seriously?" you asked.

"For 15% of the profits" he said, chewing on it.

"Well it is a passion project and I wasn't really fussed about money, so yes of course"  you said.

Lionel grinned and picked his wine up. "a toast, to us, us and our books " he declared.

You chinked his class with yours and took a swig. "I don't know how to thank you" you said grinning.

"Just carry on being your gorgeous self and coming to dinner with me and I think we are even" he said and winked. You went red and winked back. Lionel smirked at your flirting and leaned back into his chair

The food was placed down and you began to ate. Lionel couldn't take his eyes off you as you ate. He found you ravishing but accepted your boundaries and didn't want to push you. However he still liked to show his attraction through gifts. You carried on eating and looking at Lionel, meeting his eyes.

"This is so good" you said grinning. 

"I am glad you enjoy it" he said. "Compliments to the chief". 

You agreed and finished, then had cake. 

"We should have coffee back at my flat" he said.

"Of course" you said. "It will be quieter"

"And more intimate" he chuckled and got up, paying the bill he took your arm in his and walked out into the night street. "My flat is not far, we can walk" he said and together you walked down the street. It wasn't too dark due to the lights but it was quite cold. You shivered against Lionel and he frowned. "I know what will warm you up" he murmured and kissed you passionately. He was right, you became warm and fluttery, melting into his kiss, kissing back. "Well that seemed to have the desired effect" he said with a smirk.  He let go and you kept walking, Lionel let go of your arm and instead grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers into yours and together you walked to his flat