~𝐏𝐨𝐯^𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞~

''MORNING Ms

''MORNING Ms.Joanes, today you have two interviews one starts in a few minutes then the other starts at twelve, then you have to do a short photoshoot with a special guest then you have to meet up with your sister at three to work on your clothing line.'' My assistant Melissa spoke as we walked down the halls, Nodding my head at her we made our way inside the venue where I'm about to have my first interview and sat down until my name was called.

"Ms.Joanes your on in ten minutes" they spoke over the intercom, standing up my assistant guided me to a waiting room where they gave my makeup and hair a few touches before I mad my way unto the show. "So today we have a very beautiful guest with us, she is a well known model who collaborated with the famous karjenners please welcome Ms.Sorenity Joanes. As they all erupted in claps, I made my way and took my seat as the interview finally begun.

After an hour and minutes of answering questions I was finally finished with my first interview, "Are you hungry" Melissa asked me as I shacked my head yes, like come on....who would say no to food. "Okay we have about thirty minutes before we go to your next interview so what would you like to get" after telling her what I would like which was a burger, with some nuggets and fries, with a small salad and a bottle of orange juice, she ordered everything before we made our way to the second venue.

"Helloo and welcome back, we are live and today we have a very beautiful guest I may say, we all know her as well so without further or do I will let her introduce herself" the host spoke as I let out a small giggle, I was doing this interview on air this time so I didn't have to get ready that much. "Hello to all the beautiful/handsome human beings out there, it serenity here" I laughed into the mic. "So you guys already know the drill, send in your questions and serenity will hopefully answer as much as she can"

"Okay we are going to take two more and that's going to be it for the day, okay this person asked 'have you ever me Timothee?' letting out a giggle I spoke into the mic which felt like the hundredth time today "No I haven't met him, but I hope I can pretty soon"

"nice nice, now for the final question- someone said to 'name one celebrity you have dreamt about'.....opening my eyes in shock I awkwardly cleared my throat "umm, uhhh well you see I have dreamt about a few male celebrities I will admit that but if you guys really want to know.....for some reason Timothee Chalamet always appears in my dreams when I have them, I don't know why..i can't explain it....but it just happens." After that very awkward moment, I said my goodbyes and made my way to the photoshoot.

"So he will be here in a few minutes so I just want you to sit there and wait" my photographer stated....wait...he? as I was about to ask who is the he, I saw him walked in and when I tell you I almost shit myself, you should know. [Next chapter is the reveal, but I think its obvious

"Finally, I thought you forgot our meeting, I was about to call and curse your ass" Thylande said while smacking her gum which is very annoying by the way. Popping her in the mouth, we made our way to our designers and finished of all of our new clothing.

*𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭*

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
-𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬-