~𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄☘︎~

I was now in my room debating on what outfit to wear for me and Timothee's date

I was now in my room debating on what outfit to wear for me and Timothee's date....again.

I don't want to dress to fancy since all we are doing is going to the beach then going to the movies and going to his house to watch more movies, but at the same time I don't want to look lame.

After another ten minutes of trying on and throwing clothes all over my room, I settled with a simple blue and white striped jumper and some sneakers.

"Sorenity your lover boy is downstairs" thylane said while bursting open my door.

After me and Tim's first date she has been nagging at me to make him my boyfriend, but I want him to ask me first...not the other way around. Quickly putting on my outfit after creaming my skin and doing my hair. I took my personal beach bag and other necessities then made my way downstairs.

"Wow you look amazing" he said while giving me hug while kissing my forehead. He does it every time but I don't mind. Saying bye to thylane , we made our way to his car then off to the beach.

"The sun is so hot today" I pouted while putting on my sun hat, I currently look like a freaking tomato since my dumbass forgot the sunscreen.

"Here let me put some sunscreen on you, Don't want my date to be dying in the sun do we" he laughed before putting on sunscreen on my back before giving my the bottle to do the rest.

"Come on lets get In the water" I giggle before pulling him in the water.

"OMG, it's Timothee Chalamet and Sorenity Joanes" we heard someone yell as I was currently hanging of Timmy's shoulder. Putting me down we gave her a soft smile before she happily skipped off.

"I was just about to say a day with fans and paparazzi but I was wrong" I giggled while Tim spin me around in the water.

"Same, but I guess we are to fabulous" he sassed which made me laugh. We spent about two more hours at the beach before going to the daytime movie theatre.

We decided to watch Black thunder and down the well since we were in a mood for scary movies. I ended up emptying my popcorn over the floor and Tim instead of my stomach. But I guess it was worth it right?

"I enjoyed today tim" I said while snuggling into his chest while we watched Final destination {A/n I love that movie}.

"I did to" he said while kissing my forehead which felt like the thousand time for the day. "Sit it late, I need to go" I groaned, as I was about to get up I felt tim pulled me back into his chest.

"What are you doing tim I have o- just shut up and watch the movie, your staying over tonight" he cut me off which caused me to look at him in shock.

" w what?" "you heard me, I said your staying over, an before you talk about clothes, you can wear mines" nodding my head slowly I turned my head back to the tv before getting comfortable again.

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭