~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄~

"And we are done, It was an honor for doing this photoshoot for you today Ms

"And we are done, It was an honor for doing this photoshoot for you today Ms. Joanes." Amar one of my other photographer's smiled politely as I thanked him.

After showing leading him out the house, I went back inside to get ready for me and Thylande's meet up. Stepping into my bathroom, I took a quick shower before changing into some sweats and a crop top.

After making sure that everything was in place and my camera's was on, I started my car and drive to my destination.

"Once again she is late." Thylande rolled her eyes as she stood outside waiting for me. "Well hello to you too sis." I spoke sarcastically she rolled her eyes once again. "We have been waiting for you for an hour Sorenity." she spoke up as we walked inside.

"I'm sure you knew I had a photoshoot today T, so stop complaining and let get this over with." I exclaimed while walking to the conference room as we started the first meeting of the day.

Since I didn't really eat anything I ordered a salad and some water as we talked about our new clothing lines which was going to be released some time next week for the latest.

We also talked about adding a new jewelry design which I have been wanting to release with the help of Cartier since they already agreed to collab with us.

After the meeting was over, we headed over to where everything takes place. We are currently busy with shipping thousands of orders so the process of making clothing has slowed down a bit.

"What you wanna do now?" Thylande asked while sneaking some of the snacks into her purse. "We should go see what clothing they are working on now, they actually kind of slowed down a bit." I spoke while taking some gum from the machine.

"Sure, I should tell them to make me a suit with my name on it." she shrugged while skipping to the next apartment as I chuckled at her antics. After finishing all of our meetings and check ups on the employee's and other things, we decided to take a little trip to the mall to have some sister time.