~𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖✯~

_ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ_

•

"Hello everyone, I am Timothee Chalamet and this beautiful young lady besides me is my girlfriend Sorenity Joanes and we are playing the GQ couples quiz" Timothee spoke while looking to the camera that was placed in front of them. Himself and Sorenity had just made 1 year in their relationship and was Invited to do a couple quiz.

"So how we are going to do it is I am going to ask my questions first then Sorenity is going to ask hers." He added while picking up the small stash of cards which sat on the table. "My first question to you is- what is my favourite tv show?" Tim asked Sorenity who fixed herself on the chair. Taking a sip of water she let out a small laugh before answering.

"Well you never really watch tv shows at the moment, but when we first started dating you loved to watch NCIS films, The Queen's gambit and Stranger things along with Riverdale so I hope that counts" Sorenity replied as Tim gave her a thumbs up indicating that she was correct.

"That was a good answer, I kind of stopped because I- well we are busy at the moment since I am currently on set filming my new movie and you have all your fashion and modeling to do so we don't really get that much time to sit down and watch a good tv show but you are still correct"

"Okay next question is where did we first meet?"...."Well people we say we met over social media, which is half true but we met at a photoshoot which was planned by my sister and manager" She laughed while awaiting the next question."Next question- Who was my celebrity crush"

....."You don't have one" Sorenity chuckled before tom shook his head indicating that she was wrong which caused her to look at him with wide eyes. "Yes I do" Tom retorted which caused Sorenity to pout. "How? you told me that you didn't have a celebrity crush when I- It's you" Tim cut her off which caused everyone to 'aww' at his answer.

"Awwww baby" Sorenity blushed which caused Tim along with everyone else to laugh."Okay last question is- How many kids do I want you to have for me?" Taking another sip of water Tim sat back while looking at Sorenity think. 'damn I am lucky' he said in his mind as he watched her think.

"Well you told me that you wanted me to give you twins in both genders so that's 4 and when then when they reach one we will try for one more so that's 5 kids" She smiled happily since she remembered his exact words. Looking at her in amusement, Tim gave her a peck on the lips before it was her turn to ask the questions.

..................

"How can you tell when I am having a bad day" I asked Tim who is slouched in his chair...having no right to be looking all types of scrumptious and shit.

"Well you would usually be all over me or you would be by yourself in the library reading books and then when you get tired you just go to your office and do some works to pass the time and then come to me and fall asleep on my chest after throwing a tantrum" He replied while laughing which cause me to let out a giggle knowing he was right.

I always throw tantrums when I'm having a bad day. "Correct, I always throw small sometimes huge tantrums when I get upset...it makes me calm after..anyways next question is- What is my Parents full name? I said which caused Tim's eyes to go wide since he probably doesn't know the answer.

"Your mother's name is ummmm........Charollet Saydee Joanes and your fathers name is Stephen Anthony Joanes" He sighed in relief after almost thirty minutes of thinking. Giving him a thumbs up we answered a few more questions before coming down to the last one.

"What did you think that I fell in love with when I first met you... Your features, Your thoughts or your body?"........In my opinion I would say my thoughts and body and my features are the bonus." He replied while I gave him a small smile. After counting up the scores he got 24/25 of my questions right and I got 21/25 in his.

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞"

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭