~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄/𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄~

The bright glow of the sun seeped through the curtains of my room, as my alarm went off letting me know that it is time to start my day

The bright glow of the sun seeped through the curtains of my room, as my alarm went off letting me know that it is time to start my day. Since I might have a probably interesting and very busy day today, I decided to try out something New by filming it. A few days ago Kendal bought me a camera since she wanted me to start YouTube so I guess today is the day I'm going to be filming my first video.

Brushing the hair that covered my face, I picked up my phone which rested on my dressing table and checked the time which read 7:32, which is a good time to start my day. Slowly getting up from the bed, I opened the draws from the table and pulled out my new camera which was fully charged and made my way into the bathroom.

Opening the doors, I was met with a cold breeze of wind which caused me to shiver since I was just wearing a bra and some shorts. "Okay how am I going to do this." I muttered to myself as I looked around the bathroom to try and find a good place to set up my camera. "Okay this is a good spot." I smiled to myself as I set it up on the small cabinet which stood by the sink.

'~0~'

"Hello guys and welcome to my YouTube channel, this is my very first video on here so I don't really know all the professions of filming so pardon me if this video didn't turn out perfect but I am learning and I am new to all of this stuff so just...

"Hello guys and welcome to my YouTube channel, this is my very first video on here so I don't really know all the professions of filming so pardon me if this video didn't turn out perfect but I am learning and I am new to all of this stuff so just bare with me." I smiled to the camera as I started filming.

"I don't think I really need to introduce myself but I will anyways. For those of you who don't know me I am Sorenity Joanes. I am a 23 year old Model and Social media Influencer originally from Germany but moved to LA for a better access for the famous life. ummm what else is there to say....I am associated with the Jenner's and Kardashians and I have a little sister who goes by the name Thylande."

"Today's video is going to be based on a day in my life, and what I do in general so I hope you guys i enjoy." I added before taking off the camera. Stripping down my clothes, I placed on my robe before stepping out the bathroom and into my room to get all my skin care products. "Might do a skin care routine video." I thought while walking back into the bathroom to get a shower.