~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄~

(𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 ...

(𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬)

🔴𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

"Hello and welcome to the annual Oscar awards show, we hope you guys enjoy the very eventful show that is up ahead." was announced on the speakers as Sorenity and her sister exit their way from the limo and made their entrance unto the read carpet.

Hearing the shrilling cheers and screams, the politely smiled and waved as the paparazzi took pictures.

"Its so crowded out here god damn. " Sorenity whispered as she held her dress as they made their way into the venue with their guards trolling behind them. "Sorenity over here" an interviewer called out as another called Thylande in the other direction.

"Omg first of all imma start of by saying that your dress and look is so amazing, you are currently stealing the spotlight tonight with this look." She complimented as Sorenity let out a small laugh.

"Thank you so much, you look amazing your self." She smiled. "Thank you, um may I ask who was the designer of this dress?" she asked Sorenity.

"Well this dress was actually designed by my amazing and lovely mother who means the whole world to me, she is not with us rn so she decided to make this for me for this special night." she replied while doing a spin to show her whole outfit.

"Amazing, so we heard that you are the guest host for tonight how do you feel about that? are you nervous?"

"Well I feel amazing and honored to be put in this position but about being nervous I kind of am you know, going up in front of thousands o people is a fear that I still have but I think im gonna do a good job." Sorenity replied

After answering a few more questions she was about to make her way to take some pictures when she heard a name being called which still gives her butterflies to this day.

"Timothee right over here."

"Timothee, lily."

Slightly turning around she looked to see Timothee and the homewrecker lily. Slightly shacking her head as their eyes meet, she took a few pictures before heading backstage for the show to begin.

[Time skip]

"Hello, Goodnight and welcome to our annual Oscars award show, we are here on this wonderful and blessed night to show appreciation and to award our lovely actors, producers and directors this year 2021, My name is Sorenity jones and I am pleased to be your host for tonight's show" I spoke into the mic while looking around in the crowd.

"Tonight to start of the show we are now going to be welcoming on stage Adele to perform a special song." I politely smiled then walked off the stage, heading backstage. Taking a small sip of water, I went into the bathroom to make sure that I looked okay before heading back on the stage to announce our first award and nominee of the night.

"Wow, such an Amazing and delicate voice does she have, thank you so much Adele for starting us of tonight with your Beautiful singing." I smiled while taking the mic as she walked of the stage.

"Now, the moment we have all been waiting for, our first nominations of the night, first up, the nominees chosen by the academies branch, Actors in the supporting role." I announced as they turned over to the screen.

.MARIA BAKALOVA- The Borat subsequent movie film

.GLENN CLOSE- Hillbilly elegy

.OLIVIA COLMAN- The Father

.AMANDA SYFRIED- Mank

. YUH-JUNG YOUN- Minari

"The winner for this nominations is"

"Olivia Colman from the father" the crowd irrupted in cheers as Olivia came up on stage, giving you a hug and kiss on the cheek as you walked to the side so she can do her speech.

After a few more Nominations and awards you were now down to the last award of the night.

"Tonight has been a very interesting and eventful night but sadly it is coming to an end but before we do, we have the last nominations and awards before we close, this nomination was chosen by the academies branch, Best actor of this year 2021."

.GARY OLDMAN

.RAMI MALEK

.JOAQUIN PHOENIX

.EMMA STONE

.TIMOTHEE CHALAMET

Hearing his name being called a flash of nervousness came over your body, slowly brining the mic back up to your mouth, you began to speak. "The winner for this years best actress is Timothee Chalamet"

As the croud erupt in claps, he slowly got up from his seat, giving lily a hug and walking up to the stage. Standing infront of you, he gave you a small side hug and took the mic from your hand, his fingers slightly brushing your own.

After he finish his speech, he turned around and gave you a small smile and look before walking off.

"Thank you so much for that wonderful speech Mr.Chalamet, but sadly this is the end of this very amazing and eventful night, i hope you guys enjoyed but we have came to the end" I spoke into the mic befire ending.

Walking backstage, i say Thylande waiting for me on the snall couch with a small glass off water. "Hey sis" i smiled while joining her. "You did amazing out their,also did you see how timothee looked at you?" She mentioned as i rolled my eyes. "Yes i saw but i dont care" i fake smiled before taking my water and getting up.

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩)

"Sorenity hey" a soft voice spoke making you stop walking. Turning around you rolled your eyes before answering. "What do you want?" You asked almost a little harsh. "I just wanted to tal- no timothee there is nothing to talk about" you sighed before walking again.

Felling a hand grip your wrist, the next thing you know you was face to face with timothee. "Please let me go" you nervously breathed out since the contact was a lil to close. "No i cant, i am so sorry for leaving you- Tim stop this is not right, you cant do this to lily, dont do that same thing u did to me to her" you breathed out.

"Can you just shut up- dont tell me to shut up, she loves you and you love her this is wr-" before you can even finish your sentence you felt the soft pair of lips you missed on yours.

"Tim this is not- "WHAT THE FUCK".

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..