ch.3

omniscient •

"my boy damari a player" damari's friend prince spoke as he caught up to damari .

damari was holding hands with his girlfriend kaylin, dispite him being on the phone with her bestfriend .

"what are you talking about prince?" kaylin asked mugging damaris friend .

"he ain't talking about nothing" damari spoke , he let go of kaylin hand and playfully punched prince .

"i'm tryna get like you no cap" prince said before he split off waking down his street "what is he talking about?" kaylin asked .

"nothing , you know prince is dumb" damari assured her .

"can i come over your house?"

damari quickly shook his head "nah my mama said i can't have company this week" damari lied .

kaylin smacked her teeth "alright i'll see you on monday then" she spoke .

they shared a kiss before separating ways .

damari finished walking home and after getting into the house he jogged up the stairs to his moms room .

"mom, what you doing with dads letters?" he asked as he sat down at the edge of the bed he picked up a random letter .

"woah not that one" nique quickly snatched the better out of her sons hand .

Q was talking a bit sexual about what he wanted to do to nique when he got out and she didn't want her son seeing those letters .

"anyways , can my friend come over?" he asked .

"what friend ?"

"her name alexis"

"damari i don't care just don't be fucking in my house because if you get any of these little girls pregnant yo ass is getting kicked out" nique spoke as she packed all the letters up.

she put them away and slipped her uggs on .

"i'm going to the shop but i'll order pizza for you and the little girl" she spoke as she left out .

damari called up alexis who is his girlfriend kaylins bestfriend as nique left the house .

she drove the short distance to her shop .

she had three employees who did hair very well and they were all always booked which brung in very good money.

nique walked into her shop hearing body - megan playing as two of her employees were doing hair and one was plucking a wig .

"hey boss" natalie spoke as nique walked in , nique greeted everyone before sitting down at her station .

"so tell me why i've been plucking this wig for about three hours now and it look like i ain't did shit" natalie asked nique .

"what's wrong with it?" nique asked .

"well for one it's synthetic"

"chile and the girl walked in here talking bout she wanna look like she was slayed by tae" niques other employee jenna spoke .

"she must don't know tae don't do synthetic wigs" nique spoke .

"wait no cuz some synthetic wigs be looking cute" a customer spoke .

"yes if you get the right ones , this one look like a Halloween wig i'm boutta give up" natalie spoke causing nique to chuckle.

"but anyways how you been?" jenna asked . "good , been having a lot on my mind about my husband coming home" nique spoke .

"whew girl i know you miss him , i'd go crazy if my baby daddy had to leave me for 16 years" natalie spoke .

"it was originally 20 years but he's getting out early for good behavior"

"how does yo boo caleb feel?" jenna asked .

"oop, yall too much in my business now" she spoke shaking her head .

"girl you know you tell us everything so spill it"

nique rolled her eyes "i haven't told him"

"oh lord" natalie spoke .

"shit i almost forgot" nique spoke pulling her phone out , she went to the dominoes app and ordered her son a medium pizza before continuing her conversation with her friends .

...