Ch.17

Four months later • Omniscient •

"You live by yourself?" Q asked as he walked into kalia's apartment.

She nodded before closing and locking the door . "I moved out my mama house at 18" she spoke .

"That's wassup" Q spoke as he looked around her whole apartment with his gun in his hand .

He didn't trust kalia enough to have his guard down but after seeing no one else was there he sat his gun on her kitchen table next to her rolling tray and some money he had given her .

"Ima stop giving you shit, you don't even be spending the money I give you" he spoke shaking his head .

"I'm saving up for something that's why i haven't used it YET" she spoke as she grabbed her tray to roll up.

"Whatchu saving for" he asked looking at her "you in my business?" She asked and he nodded "hell yea I am"

"Mhm I'm saving up to start my own business I wanna sell like clothes, hair , lipgloss .. shit like that" she spoke .

"I like that, lil entrepreneur" he said .

Kalia sat down and started rolling up, taking her time because of the long acrylic nails she had on.

Q grew impatient and stood up taking the tray from her

"Look at yo ass struggling to roll wit them long ass nails"

He finished the blunt then lit it before passing it to her .

They passed it back and forth till it was small then Q put it out .

He sat back on her couch enjoying his high , as she started to undo his belt .

"So when you gone ask me to be yo girlfriend ? We been fucking for four months" kalia asked as she started kissing on his neck while still undoing the belt .

"Ion do girlfriends" Q spoke .

"Well then what are we ?" She asked stopping , she sat down looking at Q genuinely confused.

"Why we gotta put a tittle on it? we chillin"

"Don't be mad when I start fucking with somebody else then" she shrugged as she got on her phone .

Q sat up and grabbed her by her neck "try it" he spoke.

Hours later •

"Why are we in the woods?" Chyanne asked as she looked outside her window .

Q parked and got out "target practice" he spoke .

he looked around at his target posts that were still there after all this time he smiled , remembering the first time he took nique there and the attitude she had after Asia shot the deer .

Q planned on teaching Chyanne and Damari everything he knew and hopes that they would use it to their advantage and start robbing banks too .

He wanted his son to be rich like he once was .

Opening the trunk Q pulled three guns out, and three sets of gloves .

"Rule number 1 , never touch a gun without gloves on" Q spoke .

"Because of fingerprints and stuff right?" Chyanne asked as she struggled to put the glove on not wanting it to rub against her tattoo and hurt her .

"Correct, rule 2 keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot"

After putting his gloves on Damari picked a gun up, cocked it back then shot at one of the targets and missed .

Q snatched his gun back and popped Damari upside his head causing Chyanne to laugh .

"Rule number 3, don't touch my shit until I tell you too" Q spoke .

Q grabbed his gun then began showing them how to load it , how to hold it correctly, then how to aim

He let Damari and chyanne try and Damari kept missing but Chyanne was hitting every target .

"A pro , just like yo daddy" Q spoke as he handed Chyanne some more bullets .

"Now look, aim for that squirrel"

"It's alive tho" Chyanne spoke as she saw the squirrel stuffing it's cheeks with nuts .

"Just do it"

Chyanne cocked her gun back and aimed at the squirrel before hearing a gun shot that didn't come from her .

Chyanne and Q watched the squirrel run off then looked over at damari .

"What's your problem dude?"

"How is she better than me and she a girl?"

"You just need a little more practice don't be pouting and shit" Q spoke as he took the guns from both of them .

He put them back in the trunk then they got in the car .

Chyanne turned around and stuck her tongue out causing Damari to hit her seat.

"Y'all chill out"

____________________________________________

Picture of kalia cuz why not :

(Q side chick)