Ch.18

Omniscient •

Damari sat at the ultrasound appointment with Alexis as the doctor rubbed the machine around her belly .

"Do you guys want to know the gender now or?"

Alexis shrugged and looked over to Damari "yea now"

"Okayy.. looks like you guys are having a healthy baby girl!" The nurse spoke .

Alexis and Damari smiled .

They finished the appointment and got the ultrasound pictures then went to the car .

Alexis's mother was letting Damari drive her car to the ultrasound appointment because nique refused to help with anything.

Damari started the car then began to back up without looking "whoever behind me better move before they get smacked" he laughed .

Alexis sighed "I'm hungry" she spoke .

"Ight I got you" Damari spoke as he started driving , he turned the music down and began thinking

"My daughter ain't gone be nothing like you or these other hoes out here"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ima raise her to respect herself and she can't date till she 20"

"Yea whatever Damari you not bout to be strict on my baby"

"You crazy"

"I'm pushing her out so what I say goes" Alexis spoke .

"I put her in tho" Damari argued.

Alexis dropped the conversation because she knew she'd never win.

"Since we know the gender you can start buying baby stuff" Alexis spoke as they pulled up to McDonald's

"I'll do it when I'm ready Alexis , just stop talking" damari spoke as he pulled his phone out because she was annoying him

"Wow okay " Alexis spoke.

They got out then went in to order and sat down waiting on their food .

With nique •

Nique began looking through Q's side of the closet , looking for anything to show he was doing wrong .

She could sense that Q wasn't doing right .

She sat by his dirty clothes basket and started going through his pants pockets .

She pulled out a receipt and began to read it before hearing the front door open .

"Oh shit" she spoke . She hurried out the closet then sat down and put her laptop on her lap .

Minutes later Q walked in . "Wassup wifey?" Q spoke as he kicked his shoes off then jumped on the bed beside her .

"Why it's so quiet where our kidS at?" Q asked .

"Chyanne in her room doing homework, Damari out at an ultrasound with Alexis" she spoke .

"So he really bout to be a dad?"

"Yup" nique spoke as she looked away , she really felt like she failed as a mother but she knew she tried her best and provided Damari with every condom he needed , it was his fault for not using them .

"What you looking at on this computer?" Q asked .

"Don't come In here questioning me about everything damn where you been all day?" Nique asked .

"Out helping with the club"

"Yea whatever"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing" nique spoke .

Q got back up and started his shower water while nique used that time to plan damaris 17th birthday party .

————-
Short chapter