Ch.14

Omniscient •

Q watched as his men installed a bar into the corner of the club.

"Q there's someone outside trying to buy" Q's worker spoke .

Q nodded before going to the back door , when he saw asia standing there he rolled his eyes .

"What do you want asia?"

"I need some crack Q , I heard you started selling again so I hitch hiked here"

"You got the wrong person" Q spoke shaking his head as he tried to close the door but she blocked it open.

Q could just push it closed but he didn't want to be rude .

"What asia?"

"Let me work for you again" she spoke .

Q laughed "for you to work for me I gotta trust you, and you lost that trust when you let mekhi talk you into snitching on me" he spoke .

Asia started crying , mostly because Q wouldn't give her drugs .

"And you haven't even asked me where your daughter is yet" Q spoke .

"I don't care about that little whore" asia spoke .

Q shook his head and closed the door .

"If she ever comes back tell her I'm not here and DONT ever sell to her" Q spoke .

He went upstairs in the building where he was making an office and looked at his blue prints for the club.

With nique •

Nique sat in front of the school waiting on 2:30 to hit , it was 2:21 so she was a little early .

She sat back thinking about how Q had gotten her son a tattoo without even asking or mentioning it to her first .

She didn't want to go back to the nique that let Q run all over her and do what he wanted to her , she wanted to stand her ground .

But he never listened .

Nique was knocked out of her thoughts after hearing her phone ring .

Looking down seeing it was the school she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes?" She asked into the phone .

"Hello nique , we have your son here in the office , he got into a fight and we can't release him untill you come in and sign him out " the principal spoke .

Nique sighed "I'm already outside here i come" she spoke .

Nique got out her car and made it into the office before the bell rung , seeing Damari and his friend twan in the office she shook her head .

"Who did yall fight?" She asked looking at the two .

"They fought eachother" the principal spoke , nique furrowed her eyebrows, confused on why Damari fought his friend .

She signed him out and he was suspended for 3 days .

They sat in the car and nique turned to look at him "Damari why are you fighting your friend?" Nique asked .

She turned back about and looked out the window for chyanne .

"Because he kissed kaylin in my face!" Damari spoke .

"Wasn't you cheating on kaylin?" Nique asked . Damari sighed "I was but still" he spoke .

"If you can't have relationships without it ending in fights you don't need to be dating , wait till you're older" she spoke and Damari rolled his eyes .

Chyanne got in the car laughing as she saw the scratch on damaris face .

"You wanna see the fight?" Chyanne asked nique .

"You recorded it?" Damari asked .

"No someone else did and kaylin sent it to the groupchat" chy spoke showing her phone Q bought her to nique .

Chyanne played the fight and her and nique laughed .

"I'm sorry Damari but neither of y'all know how to fight, y'all was like wrestling or something" chyanne spoke .

"Yea ima have to buy you a boxing set because that ain't it" nique spoke .

Chyanne saved the video and sent it to Q .

Damari grabbed his phone and left both of his friend imessage group chats.

______________________________________________
Should Q let asia work for him again?

Damari in school fighting over young love .