Ch.15

Omniscient •

"Give me the ps5 AND the phone" nique spoke as she stood in damari's door frame.

"Really mom, ima be bored" he spoke .

"No you not , I got all Ya homework for the next three days right here" she spoke handing him the papers .

Damari unplugged his game system and gave it to nique , then turned his phone off and gave it to nique .

Nique went and put it in her room closet, she was closing the closet door when chyanne walked in her room "can I go outside?" She asked nique .

"Yea , don't get lost" nique spoke and chyanne laughed .

Chyanne got dressed then went outside where she met up with prince and kaylin .

"What Damari doing?" Kaylin asked as nique closed the door .

"He just got all his electronics taken so he's probably crying" chyanne shrugged .

They started walking to the park to hang out , half way there prince grabbed chyanne's hand .

"Y'all are so cute together, I'm just a third wheel" kaylin spoke .

"Don't complain cuz I'm always the third wheel" prince spoke

"And we not together" chyanne said .

Prince stopped walking and mugged chyanne "yes we are" he spoke .

Back with nique •

Hearing her door bell ring nique slowly got up, thinking it was chyanne she just opened the door.

After opening the door and seeing a woman and a teen girl nique furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes?" She asked as she tried to fix her hair a bit.

"Is Damari here ? We have something we need to talk about with you and him" the lady spoke .

"Hold on who are you? I've seen your daughter here before but not you" nique spoke

"My name is Alicia I'm alexis's mom"

"Umm okay y'all can come in " nique spoke .

They walked in and nique closed the door . "Y'all can sit at the kitchen table she spoke before she called Damari down.

Damari stood at the top of the stairs confused on why alexis was here with her mom.

Especially after not coming to school or talking to him for a month.

He came down and him and nique sat at the table waiting on the other two to say something.

"My daughter is pregnant and she said it's your son's" Alicia spoke .

Nique instantly looked at Damari as he shook his head no.

"I always used condoms" he spoke , trying not to look at his mother .

"Well" Alicia spoke , she opened a bag she had brung and set four pregnancy test down, then a conformation from the doctors too.

"Okay she's pregnant, doesn't mean it's mine , I used condoms" Damari spoke .

"It could've broke or maybe you didn't put it on right" Alexis finally spoke up.

"So you're gonna have a baby? At 16?" Nique asked alexis .

"We don't believe in abortions, we just came here to see if your son is going to be in the child's life" Alicia spoke .

Nique sighed putting her head down.

Between Damari getting suspended and now this she didn't know what to do .

"I mean yea I'm gone be in the kids life" Damari spoke .

"I know it's a hard pill to swallow , it took me weeks to believe it"Alicia said looking at nique who's head was still down.

"We'll leave you with this test and the next appointment is in a few weeks we hope to see you there alexis will text you the information" Alicia spoke .

She grabbed the tests except one and the papers before leaving with Alexis .

After a few minutes of silence Damari sighed "so you kicking me out?" He asked .

Nique finally put her head up, she wiped the tears that had fallen and looked at Damari "what are you talking about?" She asked .

"You told me if I ever get a girl pregnant you gone put me out" Damari spoke .

"I was saying that to scare you Damari , like what the fuck, I buy you condoms so shit like this won't happen and it still happened, you about to be 16 with a child" she spoke .

"Actually 17 because my birthday is coming up" Damari spoke .

"You think shit funny , you better get a job and everything else you need to take care of a baby since you wanna be so fucking grown , because I'm not raising another baby shit it was hard enough raising you" nique spoke just as Q walked in.

"Talk to your fucking son!" She yelled before storming off to her room.

Q furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Damari waiting on him to say something.

"I accidentally got a girl pregnant" he spoke .

Q started laughing then he dapped Damari up before going upstairs.

All Q could think about was fucking the attitude out of nique as he walked up the stairs .

____________________________________________

Babyyyyyyyy !!!

Boy or girl ? 🙂

Some of y'all make me not wanna update this book no more 🙄🤚🏾.

I know not everybody gone like the book but if you don't like it keep it to yourself and stop reading, I'm always open to suggestions but not rude ass ones .

Cuz when I start being rude back and start telling you hoes to kys ima be wrong right ? Oh 🥱