Ch.7

2 weeks later • omniscient

Q woke up to nique yelling .

He got up and opened his room door walking out "whats yo problem?" He asked as he walked over to her .

"Damari ass always purposely making hisself late for school" she spoke as she put her shoes on .

Q shook his head "let me drive him ta school because I got some shit to take care of after and I need the car" he spoke .

"No i gotta goto work" nique spoke .

Q sighed before walking back into the guest room nique made him sleep in , he dug in his clothes nique had bought for him and quickly got dressed .

Afterwards he left the room and stood by the door waiting for Damari .

"Whatchu doin?" Damari asked as he walked up "I'm goin to the shop with ya moms" he spoke and Damari nodded .

They both walked out the house and Damari used his key to lock the door  then they got in niques car .

"Where you goin?" She asked Q "with you" he  answered

After dropping Damari off nique drove to her shop and when they walking in all the girls were looking at Q .

"You ain't tell me your husband was this fine" natalie spoke causing nique to point at her "watch it before you be unemployed" she spoke and Q laughed as he looked around .

He learned his lesson about messing with anybody close to nique , he'd never do that again.

He was impressed by how nice and big it was .

Q walked to the back where the staff room was and nique followed him "you like it? I worked soooo hard on this shop" She spoke .

"I can tell, it's really nice I'm proud of you" he spoke before pulling nique into a hug .

"Let me trap out of it" he spoke .

"What? Hell no im not bout to have people running in and out my shop with my customers here"

"Ima have em come thru this back door" Q spoke

"No Q, you need to find a way to make money legally like I did, it was hard as hell on me when they took all our money but I made a way and so can you"

After the trial fbi removed all the money they took from the heist out their accounts .

"Ight man" he spoke "lemme see the key tho ima be right back"

Nique sighed and handed Q the key, she wanted him to leave his past behind him and live a better life , but Q had other plans for his family .

Q got into niques car and adjusted the seats before speeding off ,he made his way back to their old town, specifically his old house .

He was highly upset when nique sold his house but he knew she didn't want to live there and she needed the money .

But he had left a lot in that house and he was praying it was still there.

Q went thru the back and hopped the fence , he then walked to the basement door and punched the window barely cracking it . "Fuck" he spoke rubbing his knuckles .

He backed up and found a rock , he then smashed the rock into the window fully breaking it .

He put his hand through and unlocked the door before letting himself in.

He quickly scanned the basement before going into the far left corner and pulling the wooden floor board up.

"Yes!" He simi yelled seeing his Nike shoebox .

He pulled it out and put the floor board back, when he turned around he was greeted by a German shepherd dog .

Q's eyes bucked as he slowly walked backwards out the door .

The dog growled before running towards Q

He picked up chair a that was in the basement and once the dog was close enough he swung , hitting the dog causing it to fly and hit a wall before hitting the ground .

The dog jumped back up and Q quickly closed the door before running back out into niques car.

He quickly drove off and when he was far enough away he opened his box.

"Yes" he said once again , smiling .

The box contained 500k, the key to the old warehouse, some jewelry, a gun and a family picture of Mekhi, asia , Q and nique .

Q looked at the picture for a while before sighing , even tho he had to off Mekhi he still looked at asia as a sister and wanted to go check up on her .

_____________________________________________