Chapter 7.0

"Morning Booths" I spoke announcing my presence as I walked into their house trying my best to cheer them up.

"Hayley won't eat her breakfast" Missy sighed picking up her plate and bringing it to the sink whilst I went and sat Infront of Hayley pushing her plate of toast and jam over to her.

"Come on Hayls just a bit"

She didn't respond instead she just pushed her plate back to me no expression on her face.

"I don't know what to do, she's taking nana's death really hard" Missy whispered when I walked over to the sink she was standing at.

"She'll be fine Mis she needs time to grieve after all it was her Nana, she was like a mother figure to her" I sighed putting an arm around Missy and Missy putting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so, it's just hard I'm trying to be strong for Hayley but it's so difficult when I idolised Nana just as much as Hayls"

"You will be okay, you both will" I reassured rubbing my hand up and down her arm for comfort.

"Right come on, sulking later we need to go to school" I smiled gently trying to get them to school before we're late.

"I guess so" Missy mumbled grabbing her coat whereas Hayley just walked right passed us out the door causing us to jump when it slammed.

I sighed linking arms with missy and walking out the door.

"She'll be fine just give her time"

Me, Nas and Missy were sat in Mrs Shariff's class listening to her go on about the human body.

"Blood pumps, heart beats, what more do you need to know" I groaned as Nas laughed and Missy just cracked a slight smile still finding it difficult after the recent death.

"Can we settle down and get on with the questions on the screen" Mrs Shariff spoke slight pissed off when everyone kept talking or making noises.

"Is there a problem Hayley" she asked clearly not interested in whatever was bothering her and just wanting her to get the work done. What a bitch.

She shushed Razia when Razia told the kid beside her to get off. Again bitch.

Hayley ignore her and just stared out the window

"Do you wanna explain to me why you've done no work" she asked rather rudely if you ask me.

Hayley just chose to keep ignoring her whilst she crossed her arms not sparing our bitch of a teacher a glance.

"Well maybe you'll find it easier to work in isolation" Mrs Shariff spoke handing Hayley her booklet

"Oh whatever" Hayley voiced saying the first words she had said to the teacher that lesson.

"Miss that wasn't fair" I spoke up a bit annoyed at how she just treated Hayley

"Do you wanna go aswell cause Miss Elizabeth I will not hesitate to send you out too" earning a few "ohhhhs" from the class.

"Actually Miss I would love to" I sneered picking up my stuff giving her a look before going to isolation.

I jumped awake when I heard Mrs Keane speak behind me and Hayley.
"It's not like you to skip a lesson Hayley" causing me to make a face.

"What about me I walked out too"

"Well let's be honest Ry you always walk outta lessons" she smiled making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Yea whatever" I smiled joking back turning round to do my work again. Joking you really think I'm doing that shit. No

I actually turned around to give Miss Keane and Hayley privacy pretending there wasn't just a piece of cardboard blocking which I'm pretty sure is not sound proof.