Chapter 8.0

I was sat by my window reading 'pride and prejudice'
Yes people I read and no not willingly, it was for English.

Cory had left about 2 hours ago, I had basically forced him out the door harsh I know but even though my mum hadn't been home in weeks I still had a part of me that was scared she would stumble into the house and Cory would see and he didn't know how bad she got and I didn't want him to know either.

And the fact that Missy be Hayley we're staying at mine I didn't want to make them uncomfortable by having Cory who I'm pretty sure they both had some sort of disliking towards hang about inside the house.

My mum hadn't been home in weeks and at this point I wouldn't even count her as a mum she's hasn't looked after me in years so why does she deserve the title.

Missy was downstairs blasting music and Hayley was in the spare room trying to finish missing assignments although I could hear her grumble in frustration indicating it wasn't going too well.

I sighed folding the page corner of my book and setting it on my nightstand before going downstairs to see Missy.

"Hey" I said skipping down the last step and sitting beside her on the sofa.

"Hi" she bluntly replied not showing any emotion.

"Are you okay" I questioned concerned for her.

"It's just Nas has Mrs Shariff and you have Cory now, I have nobody" she sighed turning her head to look at me.

I looked at her with sadness, sighing "Missy it doesn't matter if me and Cory end up married I will always be with you forever until we both grow old and die together and Nas aswell and even after we die we can float around and scare people in our cheeky ghost forms" I smiled nudging her slightly when I saw her smile slightly.

"Ryleigh Mary Grace Elizabeth what would I do without you" Missy laughed putting her head on my shoulder.

"Well you'd probably be dead by now" I teased laughing when she nudged me making me fall to the side.

"You know I'm right" I smiled "oh shut up I take it back" laughing I replied "no you don't Mis you loveeee meeeee" Teasing her.

"Right yeah yeah it's late let's get to bed now" Missy said standing up and dusting her clothes down.
"It's only 9pm" I questioned furrowing my brows "yeah I know I just needed an excuse to get away from you" Missy laughed running up the stairs two at a time.

"Harsh" I laughed back running up the stairs behind her.

🧡💙

"This school is going to kill me before it's even finished the year" Missy groaned walking to Mrs Shariff's class.

"Tell me bout it, if the school doesn't kill me I'll end up killing myself" I mumbled dropping my stuff on the table with a thud and slumping into my seat.

"Why are you two so grumpy" Riz asked from beside Cory as we sat down Infront of the two.

Me and Missy looked at eachother "I'm not telling them" I spoke putting my hands in surrender and placing my head on the table.

"Ugh fine, we couldn't sleep the whole night cause we had to listen to Hayley and Razia gossip on FaceTime all night long" Missy concluded as the boys laughed at us.

"It's not funny I mean how much gossip can one have seriously" I mumbled sitting up again to look at the boys still laughing. "You two gossip all the time" Cory replied receiving a glare from me and him putting his hands up.

"Not for 8 hours" i defended "I mean how much gossip can you have for gods sake" Missy added as I nodded in agreement.

Riz went to speak up but before he could Mrs Shariff came in interrupting the conversation as I rolled my eyes earning a Cory Wilson trying to hold back his laugh.