Chapter 9.0

"Don't you dare answer that door" I warned Seth hearing Mrs Keane banging on the door for Missy, after Hayley had left she came back over to mine very shocked to see Seth there but she didn't really mind since she knew Seth was nice from what I had told her and a plus that she thought he was hot then she was more willing to stay.

"What why not" he asked with his hand on the door looking at me. "Because that's Mrs Keane" i seethed dragging him away from the door as his eyes widened slightly.

"The one you said about last night during toddlers and tiaras" he asked "oh so you do listen to me then" I replied "and yes that's her" I finished looking at him.

"Ugh fine whatever I'm going to go get dressed" he replied rubbing his eyes before walking up the stairs.
"You don't have to I'm not complaining" Missy muttered checking him out since he was only in shorts and no shirt on as I burst out laughing at her comment.

We both let out breaths we didn't know we were holding in when we heard Mrs Keane leave.

"Right I'm going to go get ready for school" I sighed walking up the stairs stopping at Seth room before knocking "come in" I heard faintly from the other side of the door.

"Are you coming to school today" I asked him stepping into the room "yeah I got signed up last week" he replied searching through his drawers satisfied when he found his school shirt.

"You knew since a week and didn't tell me, of course you didn't, your Seth Smith" I smiled "the one and only" he replied before I walked over to my room getting changed into my uniform and waiting at the door for Missy since Seth was already waiting when I came down the stairs.

"Missy hurry up" I shouted up the stairs "I'm coming" I heard faintly before the sound of footsteps coming down the steps were heard and Missy smiling when she reached the bottom stair "let's go".

"A donkey is not a horse" I sighed as the three of us walked into the school grounds

"Yes it is" Seth retorted sticking by his claim, "no it's not it's related to a horse but it's not a horse it's a donkey, hence the name stupid" I replied back.

"A B C D E F G" he replied making me looking at him strangely "what"
"It's from KUWTK" he replied before walking off.

"You know for a straight guy he does watch some gay shows" Missy spoke as we continued walking "Most people don't know he watches them shows it's only cause I'm related to him that he's open about it infront of his friends he would pretend he hates the show, basically his guilty pleasure" I shrugged

"Who we talking about" Cory asked swing an arm around me and kissing me.

"Seth smith" Missy stated walking away, "are you serious" I mumbled before turning to a glaring Cory.

"Why are you talking about Seth smith" he replied casually, surprisingly, "relax he's staying at mine for a while so he moved to this school" I replied.

"Why is he staying at your house" he asked seeming annoyed. "Because he's basically my brother since our parents are engaged".

I chuckled at Cory when he basically choked on his own spit "he's your brother" he questioned sounding slightly relieved.

"Uh yeah, we have a brother, sister bond so you don't have to worry about that"I winked as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Cory just scoffed at my statement "trust me Ry he's not even a threat". "I would be scared if he was since you now know he's basically my brother" I muttered as we continued walking.

"Wait so is he going to school here" Cory asked as we both looked forward looking at each other every so often.
"Yup he's already inside I'm pretty sure, I mean for his first day he's pretty confident" I laughed as me and Cory made eye contact.