chapter 10

Y/n pov:

We were sitting at a fire at john B's house, sarah already told me what happened at Chapel Hill her and
john b kissed.

John B was telling us how he found the gold, "sarah will meet up with us tomorrow" john B said forgetting Kie hates sarah

"What why Sarah" kie was obviously pissed "she helped me get into the archives"

Kie's eyes widened, "you were in chapel hill yesterday with sarah Cameron!?" Kie had this disguised look on her face

"He was macking on her" jj said quietly, i smacked his arm

"I wasn't macking on her"
"You were totally macking on sarah Cameron"
"I was not macking on her i was using her for access"

My eye's widen at that john B said he was using her even though when she told me it sounded like she was in love.

I quickly stood up and walked over to john B and slapped him, "what the hell y/n!?" John B yelled

"So what you were just using sarah!?"
"Y/n-"
"No she told me what happened so screw you john B!"

I walked off with kie looking more upset i was defending her and jj looking pissed probably cause he remembered me amd rafe kissing.

After i walk around the cut i went to go meet up with sarah so we can go to john B together so i can show them she's my friend.

We got there and sarah was going to meet john B up at the hawk watching tower.

I got in the van while they left, i got in and they all stared at me.
"Okay gosh just ask your questions!"

The three of them look at each other them jj started to speak.

"What's up with you and rafe Cameron...." I look at him not knowing what to answer.

"We...we like each other but not dating yet...." All there eyes widened

"Next..."

"Are you and sarah like....friends?" Kie looked at me with a serious face
"Yeah she's one of my best friend's"
I wasn't afraid to say it in front of her

"Wait what!?" Kie stood up
She stood right in front of me, jj pulled me back while pope did the same with kie.

"Yeah i said it! I'm best friends with sarah Cameron!" JJ pull me away from kie to make us stop fighting

Then all of a sudden we heard sarah yell for help, we all ran and saw her next to John B's body that looked life less.

"T-Topper pushed him!" I hugged onto sarah while pope ran to go call the ambulance.

We were call sitting in the waiting room when the nurse came out saying john B was okay and mr. Cameron paid his medical bills.

Then sarah told me mr. Cameron adopted John B!? Sarah told me not to tell the others yet, after that i walked to Sarah's house to go see rafe.

I haven't seen him in a while and i wanted to make sure he knew what topper did to john B.

I walk in and sneak up to his room,
I knock and a sleepy rafe opened the door.

He smile when he saw me and pick me up and laid me on the bed and put his head on my chest and tried to sleep.

I played with his hair while he slept,
Then someone opened the door.
I looked up to see topper and kelce, topper looked at me.

"Whatever you think i did i didn't he fell!" Topper walk over to me

"You pushed him we all know!"
Topper grabbed my throat
"Dude stop before rafe wakes u-"
Kelce did finish cause rafe woke up and punched topper in the face

"Don't ever lay your hands on my girl!"
Rafe punched him a few times and topper and kelce ran out

Rafe came over to me i was already crying, rafe wiped my tears off and looked at my neck.

"Are you okay...." Rafe was concerned
"Yeah thank you...." I kissed him and i told him everything, i didn't know if he believed me or not.

We cuddled for a little, rafe went outside to clean his bike but grabbed something off the dresser.

I knew rafe did drugs but i don't know how to get him to stop yet...

I slowly followed behind rafe, i saw him doing cocaine off of his bike sit.
Then this guy came out, he was the one that sales  drugs to my dad..

Him and rafe started to whisper to each other, then that guy started to push rafe. I wanted to help him but i couldn't my body froze.

He started to burn rafe's arm on the bike, i ran over to them and pushed him off of rafe. I pull rafe close to me,
"Three days" that's all that guy said and took off on rafe's bike.

I help rafe inside, he sat on the bed.
I grab the bandages and carefully rap it around his arm.

"Rafe i don't know what kind of shit your in but a least stay safe doing it..."
I said kissing his arm

His eye's widened, "so your not going to leave me cause i do bad shit...."
I wasn't going to leave rafe when he needed me the most.

"No rafe I'm not leaving...." I kissed his cheek, rafe fell asleep when i got a text from jj saying they found the gold but its under a axe murders house!?

JJ told me to neet them tonight, i look up at rafe then back at my phone.
I texted jj saying I'll be there.

I looked at rafe's arm and kissed it again. That moment i knew i love
rafe Cameron.....

(This took me six days😐 well i guess I'm going to get helled back but it's okay i guess😞)

Anyways thank you guys even though I'm failing every class thats okay cause i have you guys😞