Part 38

(SO SORRY ABT THE WAIT-)

    Y/ns pov:
              I woke up and saw rafe, he looked scared and worried. I felt the truck stop and he picked me up and carried me somewhere. I look up to see white walls and it smelled like a hospital. Next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed. I was half asleep when I heard a nurse and my dad talk.

              "You're daughter has traces of coke, heroine, and oxys." The nurse spoke, I heard my dad sigh and sit down.  I sat in that bed for days craving coke, I remember them making me snort it and I felt amazing. I remember when rafe used to do it, I remember that one guy named berry. I didn't know if he was still in business so I wasted no time to go there when I got out of the hospital.

I knocked on the door and his eyes kinda widened. "Country Clubs girlfriend ?" He laughed and invited me inside. "Do...do you have coke..." this was my first time doing a drug deal so I was nervous.

"You got money?" He raised a eye brow. I nodded and pulled out 100. All day we sat on his couch smoking and snorting. When I got back to rafes place I couldn't even walk. "Rafeeee I'm home." I stubbled up the stairs.

      Rafes pov:
I heard y/n come upstairs As I got out the shower. I saw her flop on our bed. "Hey" I said rubbing my hair with a towel. She grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. She kissed my neck leaving little hickeys a crossed my neck. I've never seen her act this affectionate out of no where. I ignored it and went with her lovings.

(Idk what else to write? Bc I want it to lead up to the moment of when he finds out she's addicted to it. Can someone give me ideas of how he finds out-?)