chapter 20

JJ pov:

I haven't seen y/n all day.... Has much as i hate going over to rafe's place i need to make sure she's okay.

I walk over and knock on the door, rafe answers and look worried.
"Have you seen y/n" we both asked at the same time.

"No, i came here to ask you that!" I started to get worried, outer banks doesn't have kidnappers so i never thought to worry about this!

I got kie and pope, rafe at kecle but topper didn't answer his door.
We went around town and looked everywhere.

Y/n pov:

I couldn't find my clothes, i was stuck in my bra and underwear. I couldn't stop crying, i tried to keep calm.

Topper came in with food, "here eat you need your strength" he smirked

I just wanted to go home... Lay with rafe and go fishing with jj- before i could finish my thought topper slapped me.

"Eat damn it!" He through the food and walked out. I ate a little then laid down, my body was aching and sore.

A few hours later topper came in again and kept slapping me Every time i talked back.

I heard the door bell ring and i looked at topper, topper put duck tape on my mouth. He left the room and went to answer the door, then i heard him.....

Rafe's voice..... I've missed it so much... I tried to make a sound but the duck tape was too strong.

Rafe!!! Please I'm up here!! All i could do is yell in my head......

No one is going to find me.... Maybe i should-.... No rafe will find me i know it! I heard rafe leave, maybe just not today.....
(Trigger warning for some people)

Topper came in, he ripped off my duck tape and started kissing me.
I tried to pull away but he was too strong. Once he was pleased he buttoned his shirt and left the room.

I cried the rest of the night.....

Hoping someone to find me soon....
I can't keep handing this much longer.......

(So um.... My chapters are kinda getting depressing but it will get happy soon so just wait until then and if you have any ideas of how you escape or get rescued don't be scared to comment or text me! )