part 30

outer banks season 2 is finally out on Netflix😥✋ so I'm gonna try to put some thing from season 2 in this chapter

Y/ns pov:

I woke up in rafe's bed but he wasn't there, "rafe?..." I got up and get downstairs only to see ward Cameron and rafe talking, "o-oh my god..." I stud there in shock.

Rafe looked pissed at ward but when he saw me his face showed worry, "wait y/n let me explain..." He tried walking towards me. "Rafe tell me how the hell he got out of prison!" I pointed at ward.

"He escaped  yesterday and came here...." Rafe held my hand, "rafe we have to turn him in before you get in trouble with the law again...." I said worried rafe might do something stupid and go to prison...

"Y/n you really don't know what to stay out of family business" ward said holding a gun that was in wards office. "Dad put the gun down!" Rafe got in front of me, "y/n go upstairs okay I'll take care of him" rafe said then kissed me.

I was worried to leave rafe alone with ward but i knew ward wouldn't shoot rafe...

Later at night

Rafe told me he had to tell ward he wouldn't turn him in so we would let his guard down... But I'm worried that as long as he's with rafe he'll make him do something bad...

I got in bed with rafe and i fell asleep before him.

Rafes pov:

I know y/n is worried about me... And I'm worried about me too... With my dad around only bad things could happened...

After a little i went to sleep... After a few hours i felt someone pull me out of bed, "d-dad?" I said yawning.
"Rafe i need your help..." He pulled me outside, "what is it.." I was started to get annoyed.

"Remember that pilot that testified against me..." He started walking over to this truck. "Yeah so- wait dad.... You didn't....." I stopped walking

"I need your help getting rid of the body..."

"Are you fucking insane! My girlfriend is sleeping in my room hoping i will be there when she wakes up!" I yelled at him

"It won't take long and you'll even get a few more hours of sleep, please rafe if you do this i will be so proud of you son..." Ward smiled know those last words were my weakness......

Y/n i promise this is my last time...
"Fine but i won't be helping you again..." I grabbed the legs and he grabbed the arms

(Okay before you guys start getting mad at me you could tell how much rafe wanted his father to be proud of him, i am really sorry if you don't like this part i am trying to fit in as much as season 2 as i can😅)

Y/ns pov:

I woke up with rafe next to me, he's so pretty when he sleeps.... I smile and kiss his cheek, i got out of his bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked over to see rafe's house shoes in mud. I didn't think much of it and went to see if ward was still here.

"Don't worry i called the police a few hours ago"rafe hugged me from behind, "good i didn't want him getting in your head" i smiled and kissed him.

"I have somewhere to go but I'll be back later" he grabbed his keys to his bike and left, i sat on the couch until i felt something in the couch.
"What the.." I got up and looked in it and saw a rip.

I put my hand in the rip and pulled out a bag of cocaine.....
"Damn it rafe..."

I called him and told him to meet me at the bone yard, rafe got off his bike and jogged over to me. "Hey what's up-" i cut him off by slapping him

"Your using again!? Rafe you have been 4 months clean!" I yelled at him
"Y/n i only did it once and that was last night i wont-" i push him

"How can i keep trusting you rafe if you don't tell me things!?" Me and rafe had a deal that he had to be clean for us to be together cause he gets to aggressive when he's high...

I can't keep trying to help him if he won't try too... "g-go home and get it out of your system..." I said while walking away

I ran to john B's, as soon as i walked in i hugged JJ. "Hey what's up?" He looks down at me, "nothing i just missed my brother..." I smiled

(I am very sorry if you didn't like this chapter i am trying really hard to make it better✨)