✨chapter 24✨

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with this huge pounding in my head, I tried to rub my eyes but arms we're around me. I got scared for a second hoping I wasn't in a strangers bed.

I quickly looked behind me and rafe, "thank god...." I sighed

"Good morning beautiful" rafe said sleepy, i kisses his forehead and Advil.
I checked my phone and saw over 30 missed calls from everyone.

I got up and hurried and put on my shoes, "sorry rafe i promised JJ that i would start staying at john B's again"

"So i won't be able to see you as much..." He got up and held my hand, "rafe don't be dramatic, school starts tomorrow so I'll see you then" i laughed and kissed him.

I walked out and started walking to john B's, "jj am b-" before i could finish jj hugged me tightly.

"Why did you answer your phone!" He pulled away, "sorry i don't remember a lot from last night and i passed out..."

"I told you not to drink!" He yelled,
I know i worried him.... "I'm sorry jj.."

"It's fine... Just please call me or text me that your okay next time....." He smiled a little, "I promise so don't be a baby!" I laughed as I started to make me a sandwich.

The next day i got dressed for school
(You get to pick)

(1)

(2)

(2)

(Or you can choose something else)

I grabbed my bag and ate breakfast then waited on john B and jj.
Kie pulled up with pope and we all got in.

Since the kooks private school got shut down there now going to our school. Lets just say that our group was well known in school and we were going to play around with the kooks for a little.

There on our territory now, i thought as we walked into school. (You know It's like one of those slow mode entrances)

One side of the hall way was all the kooks looking at us while me,jj,kie,john B and pope we're smirking.

Before we could say anything sarah and rafe pulled us away from them.
"Oh look the kook princess and prince are pogues bitches" one of the other kook guys said

"Rafe, i heard your pogue slut was messing around with topper-" before he could say anything else rafe punched him. "Don't ever! Slut shame my girlfriend got it!?" He kicked him

"Rafe it's okay.... Lets get to class..." I led him to his class then went to mine.
It was boring day, I chewed on gum while i drew on my desk.

It was gym and i had to play volleyball while the boys played basketball on the other side of the gym.

I went into the locker room to change into my volleyball Uniform, "i hate these clothes.... The shorts are to short!" I was flustered as i walk out.

After school we walked to the wreck and ate for a little while i help jj with his homework.

(Sooo..... Yeah....uh.....yeah.......✨)