Chapter 9

Lithon smiled faintly, kind of embarrassed. He had noticed that she was very dirty but he had been taught that it was rude to tell a lady that she needed a bath... "Of course you can." He said softly. "None of the doors in this house are locked to you." He was really regretting kidnapping her and he was frightened that it would show on his face. "If you wish a bath then you only need to ask or help yourself." He smiled but it was sad... He was still thinking about kidnapping her.

He carried her to the bathroom and sat her down on the side of the bath. It was huge. It was originally made to fit a man and at least four concubines so it was very large. Lithon quickly started the hot water and put some bubbling liquid inside. While they waited Lithon took the bandages off Lydia's feet, with her permission. He looked to see if there was any blood, dirt, or anything that could lead to infection. He saw nothing. Next, he glanced shyly at her. "Can I... erm... can I see how the wound on your back is doing?" He asked very gently but nervously.

Lydia looked on him with a shy and slightly embarrassed look as he asked if he was allowed to check her back. She gave a small faint nod and smiled gently "O-of course..." she whispered and turned her back to him. She lowered her cloth, taking it off but covered her chest so he only could look at her back. She brushed her hair away from her back so he could get a better look. Her back was slightly red as it was irritated after she had been laying on it, but it was nothing that a warm bath couldn't fix.

Lithon looked at Lydia's wound on her back. There didn't seem to be anything to worry about and he could already see signs of it healing.

Lydia blushed as he was looking at her back, she felt very embarrassed as he was a man after all and it was not a normal thing to have a man look at her back. But she didn't really mind, after all, he just wanted to help. Her eyes looked over her shoulder "Is there something to see?" she asked softly, but by the look of his face she calmed down it didn't look like there was something seriously wrong.

Wanting to take his attention away from Lydia's back, Lithon spoke up. "... Would you like food now, during, or after your bath?" His voice cracked a bit when he said during. He didn't want to intrude on her bath time but he could tell, and hear, that she was hungry.

"O-oh I.. I have never tried eating while taking a bath" she giggled a bit as it wasn't a very elegant thing for a lady to do. "I-I think I will wait until afterward if you don't mind" she spoke softly. He nodded as she asked to eat after her bath. After all, that was the proper and polite thing to do.

Having his agreement she waited for him to leave so she could take a bath, after all, he didn't need to be by her side while she was taking a bath as that would mean that he would see her naked! As he left Lydia started to take off all of her clothes, it was all very dirty and ripped. She sighed softly and happily as she slid down in the big tub. The warm water felt nice, as it was caressing her naked and cold skin. She closed her eyes for a moment and flushed from the warm steam. It was all very calming.

Lithon left her to her bath and headed to his little sister's room. She was probably about the same size as Lydia. He looked in her wardrobe and stared blankly at the clothes. They were all still in good condition and very elegant but Lithon had no idea what Lydia would want to wear... He grabbed some less fancy comfy clothes and a lovely dress that didn't look like it would irritate her wounds. If she didn't like the clothes he could always go and buy her some more if she wished it. He didn't bother with the shoes. Her feet hadn't healed enough to properly walk on let alone wear shoes.

He also grabbed some fresh bandages from the kitchen, they would soon run out so he would need to go to town soon... Then he went to the bathroom door. "Lydia?" He still felt shy saying her name. "Sorry for disturbing you but I've left some clothes and bandages outside the door." He felt awkward and he wasn't sure if his voice was showing it or not. He'd never had to do anything like this before.

Lydia stayed in the bath and started to roughly wash her skin, she wanted all the dirt to come off! She washed her hair and body too she smelled of soap, soon she could hear Lithon's nervous voice. She smiled and slightly blushed a bit. "Thank you" she called and smiled a tiny bit more. He was actually really sweet, getting new cloth for her and bandages. A normal kidnapper wouldn't have done that. Besides, she wouldn't like a normal kidnapper but she had kissed him. Just the thought of the kiss made her blush deeply and get really embarrassed, she shouldn't have kissed him. But she wanted to! His lips had been so warm and so soft, ugh! she wanted to kiss him again, why did she want to kiss him again?! Lydia blushed deeply and pressed her palms against her burning cheeks, she had never felt like that before.

Completely oblivious to Lydia's thoughts, Lithon tilted his head as her heart sped up. Deciding that it didn't really matter all that much since he was sure that she would call on him if she needed anything, he left her things at the door and headed down the stairs to make some food.

Lydia sighed and smiled softly, it didn't really matter did it? She was here anyway and couldn't get away. She didn't want to go home at least not now, she wanted to know more about him and get to know him better.. Well it was time to get out from the bath, she couldn't lay in the water all day or she was going to look like a dried grape... Lydia lifted herself up from the tub and down on the floor, starting to dry herself with a towel nearby she looked around and saw that she had spilled a lot of water as she had gotten up from the tub. But it was hard to get up without using her feet... Lydia tried to stand up, she had to get over to the door and get the cloth. She couldn't crawl on her knees all the way over to the door! she would just scratch them and they would get bloody too and now she was finally clean.. Lydia whined as she got up and stood on her feet, it was painful... She took a single step and bit into her lip, her feet were hurting so badly. She pulled herself together and took another step but slipped in all the water. A small scream flew out of her as she fell to the ground, she whined and groaned in pain as she landed on her back. She rolled over at her belly and continued her whining. "Everything hurts..." she whined. She looked at the wet cold floor and looked over at the door, she stretched her hand out as if she could reach it but she couldn't. She sighed and laid her arm down again. She felt so useless and helpless, she couldn't do anything by herself.

She wanted to call for Lithon but she was all naked! she couldn't just call after him now. What would he say?!... What wouldn't he say?...