𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

˙❥✧*。

"What did you do to him?" Stiles asked Peter as he occasionally glanced at Noah hanging off the backseat.

The teen was getting anxious with the killer alpha sitting beside him and having his friend laying motionless on his backseat.

"Nothing much—" Peter stated calmly as he shifted Stiles' rearview mirror to face himself and fixed his hair. "—just snapped his neck." Peter spoke nonchalantly.

Stiles looked wide-eyed at Peter from the sudden revolution. "What?!" He shouted casing the car to swerve on the road. "Why would you do that!" He shouted at the alpha regardless of the danger he could face for doing so.

"He's leverage, now shut up and drive before I do something worse to him." He threatened Noah's life calmly and with a smirk on his face.

Stiles clenched his jaw and glared at the road ahead and continued driving for Noah's sake.

˙❥✧*。

Noah gasped and shot up which caused him to inadvertently banged his head against the door handle of Stiles' jeep. "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself as he disregarded the mild pain he felt.

The blonde sat up only to find himself in the backseat of Stiles' jeep with no memory of how he got there, all he could remember was Peter luring him outside and snapping his neck.

"I'm gonna kill that fucking wolf." He cursed Peter for putting him in this situation. Noah climbs his way out of the jeep and grabbed his phone from his pocket and immediately dialed Stiles' number.

˙❥✧*。

"Wait, shut up." Stiles paused his conversation with Jackson and dug his phone out his pocket. "Hello?"

"Oh, thank god— what the fuck Stilinski?!" The tribrid shouted over the line causing the human to distance himself from the device. "Did you help him kidnap me?"

"What— no. I was just the getaway driver and you just happens to be in the back of my car." Stiles calmly explained to the boy.

"Well, where is that son of a bitch anyways?"

"I don't know. He made me drop him off somewhere then he crushed my keys, so I couldn't follow him." Stiles summed up the events that happened to Noah.

"So where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital, checking on Lydia and—" the boy suddenly stopped talking making Noah nervous.

"Stiles? Stiles!?" Noah unanswered shouts continued to drift outloud before the call was ended by none other than Chris Argent.

The blue eyed hunter pocketed Stiles' phone before he finally spoke. "Boys, I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is?" He smiled as two hefty looking men walked up on either side of him.

Stiles and Jackson stood before the hunters petrified with the fear of not knowing what might happen to them.

"Scott McCall? Um... Haven't seen him since the dance." Stiles quickly and semi-calmly lied to the man, who didn't seem to believe him at all, but the hunter still needed better confirmation so he turned to Jackson.

"Uh... I..." The jock tripped over his words, making it obvious that they were lying.

"Oh, for the love of God." Stiles sighed as Chris pointed for his men to grab the boys and lead them to an empty room. The two men pushed Jackson and Stiles in the room then entered after their boss.